News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Billdamn who? (Update- 10/15/13)

Started by billdamn22, December 30, 2008, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USAgent

Very nice work on Bluestreak Bill!  I love them obscure characters and you anf JP put togeather a cool one here!

laughing paradox

docdelorean88

A quick question to whoever, Is it hard to scope things to the feet so they will raise the height where the origingal mesh sits? Skin looks very nice! :thumbup:
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Tomato

NightBLUE, BLUEstreak... am I the only one noticing a pattern emerging here?

Pretty good stuff here, though I'd maybe clarify the edges on Bluestreak to further separate the darker and lighter ares, particularly the big S.

herodad1

docdelorean88

Quote from: herodad1 on April 12, 2009, 10:05:31 PM
now we need rocket racer! :D
SOOOOO DOOOOO! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEE! (We are talking the one like this right?
Spoiler
and even better this
)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

herodad1

yeah, thats the one i'm talking about.the perfect mesh to skope it from would be gren's silver surfer mesh.shrink the board,add wheels, and give it a rocket exhaust for dramatic effect.the keyframes are perfect.was always a cool 80's character.the prowler was another cool character.

Jakew

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

blobula

That Bluestreak is great ! Very nice job, Bill.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

AnarchistsXe

Where do I go to actually download these skins?

House Quake

Billdamn's skins/skopes can normally be found at New Power INC.  However, he's had some RL difficulties the last couple months and some things didn't get up. 

AnarchistsXe

Hmm, can't seem to find Blue Streak on there at all

House Quake

Quote from: AnarchistsXe on August 14, 2009, 03:32:11 AM
Hmm, can't seem to find Blue Streak on there at all

Quote from: House Quake on August 14, 2009, 03:09:01 AM
However, he's had some RL difficulties the last couple months and some things didn't get up. 
;)

primus

He's been hiding cause little brother came back around :ph34r:

billdamn22

I fear no one...... especially you.... Still waiting to get my comp back. It does not look good. I will try to keep you all updated.  :(

Gremlin

Quote from: billdamn22 on August 20, 2009, 04:40:29 PM
I fear no one...... especially you.... Still waiting to get my comp back. It does not look good. I will try to keep you all updated.  :(

It's all good, sir. Hope it all works out well!

primus

Quote from: billdamn22 on August 20, 2009, 04:40:29 PM

Ok, nice tights!

billdamn22

Well, I got my computer back......... I lost everything!
This is the third time I would have to start over from scratch, and quite honestly I am not sure I got it in me to do this time. Hopefully I backed up enough of my work to disc. I'm not even sure where my photoshop disc is!?! I apologize to all at NPI. Hopefully I can come back from this.

Cyber Burn

I know how frustrating it is to lose everything on your PC. So I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you do return to skinning.

Klauser

So sorry to hear about your rig.

I'm a fan of your work and I do have alot of your releases ... if you need any of them emailed back to you, just say the word!

Gremlin

Oh crapola! I'm sorry to hear that, dude! I hope you have enough backed up to keep going. Even if you have to ditch your current projects, I'd hate to see you forced into retirement because of this.

Outcast

Sorry to hear about your computer problems but I do hope you can get back to skinning as well. :mellow:

House Quake

Quote from: billdamn22 on October 24, 2009, 04:10:14 PM
Well, I got my computer back......... I lost everything!
This is the third time I would have to start over from scratch, and quite honestly I am not sure I got it in me to do this time. Hopefully I backed up enough of my work to disc. I'm not even sure where my photoshop disc is!?! I apologize to all at NPI. Hopefully I can come back from this.

Ouch... missed the post.  But whatever you need.... what ever decisions you make... got your back man

BentonGrey

Oh no Bill!  I'm so sorry to hear that!  I know what that is like, and I sympathize man.  I hope that you find your work, at least, preserved, and we welcome your company here whether you're still skinning or not.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

What a bummer.. I hope you do come back from it.

bearded

i'm going to start making keyframes for bob, agent of hydra. i just read the cable/deadpool series on marvel online.

billdamn22

Thought I'd share a request by Dr. Volt.

Ocelot

Spoiler

and Dark Ocelot
Spoiler