Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Billdamn who? (Update- 10/15/13)

Started by billdamn22, December 30, 2008, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billdamn22

Here is my archive thread.
http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=45411.0
Nothing new here today, but soon.......soon.  ;)

billdamn22

Here are my newest. I previewed these already at MeshMatters so you may have already seen them.
Spoiler

Bombshell (an original), Colossus (AoA version; skope by Johnny Patches with alterations by me), Ocean Master, Attuma and Bob: Agent Of Hydra

herodad1

bill they all look very good.really wanting that colossus and attuma!(arnold)...its not attuma! :D

laughing paradox

Stellar stuff. That Attuma is my favorite.

AfghanAnt

Jakew

herodad1

is attuma a new mesh or is that tommy's mesh?

daglob

Podmark

Everything looks very nice, but I'm especially happy to see the AoA Colossus. That's cool stuff.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Great work Bill!
Have you done Attuma before already?
I'm looking forward to all of these guys... Especially Colossus,   it completely decimates my old skin :D

miguelyanke

YEAH!!! PERFECT COLLOSUS FOR MY AIO XD ^_^

billdamn22

Quote from: detourne_me on January 20, 2009, 06:16:55 PM
Have you done Attuma before already?
Have I??? I don't remember. I have been through so many computer crashes I suppose it is possible. Maybe in the old Freedom Corps days.

BentonGrey

Poor pink Ocean Master....ha, anyway, those are all excellent skins!  I actually especially like your Bob, Agent of Hydra skin.  Great work Billdamn!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

billdamn22

Outcast

I really like your bob hydra skin. :)

The yellow color on the arms and legs doesn't seem to match the yellow of iron lantern's mask. I'm not really sure if it's supposed to be that way though. :unsure: I tried googling some reference pics and the yellow of the arms and legs match those in a toy figure. The yellow mask match those seen in the comics.  :unsure:

billdamn22

Quote from: Outcast on January 26, 2009, 04:15:05 AM
I really like your bob hydra skin. :)

The yellow color on the arms and legs doesn't seem to match the yellow of iron lantern's mask. I'm not really sure if it's supposed to be that way though. :unsure: I tried googling some reference pics and the yellow of the arms and legs match those in a toy figure. The yellow mask match those seen in the comics.  :unsure:
They match.....at least on my computer.... :huh:

Outcast

oh sorry...still at the office....guess i can't really trust my pc at the office nowadays.. :doh:

UnkoMan

They don't entirely match on my computer either, actually. I think the reason is the limbs have more of the orange shadow tone, while the mask only hints at it.

Something else seems off to me. Like maybe the green doesn't have enough contrast? Or maybe just depth to its shadow? I know, you're trying to skin incredibly brightly coloured metals, and that's tough. Still there's something I can't quite put my finger on.

It's still cool though. I'm glad you took on this character.

billdamn22

Quote from: UnkoMan on January 28, 2009, 12:32:24 AM
They don't entirely match on my computer either, actually. I think the reason is the limbs have more of the orange shadow tone, while the mask only hints at it.

Something else seems off to me. Like maybe the green doesn't have enough contrast? Or maybe just depth to its shadow? I know, you're trying to skin incredibly brightly coloured metals, and that's tough. Still there's something I can't quite put my finger on.

It's still cool though. I'm glad you took on this character.
The orange I do see......Awww.....hell...... I need these things to be told to me before I release the skins.

billdamn22

Finished a request by Gengoro of one of his COH characters.

detourne_me

Solid work there Bildamn!
he looks like a great hero. I really like the design work of the costume,  the lines are nice and clean.
Is there any reflection on his lenses?

laughing paradox

Looking good. I like the design, too.. you translated it very well.

billdamn22

Quote from: detourne_me on April 09, 2009, 10:36:53 AM
Solid work there Bildamn!
he looks like a great hero. I really like the design work of the costume,  the lines are nice and clean.
Is there any reflection on his lenses?
Thanks. It was a really easy design to work with. I did not add any reflection to the lenses. I didn't feel it was necessary.

herodad1

hey bill, is night blue going in your new site or do we need to hit up gengoro?

billdamn22

Quote from: herodad1 on April 09, 2009, 11:16:40 PM
hey bill, is night blue going in your new site or do we need to hit up gengoro?
He will be available soon. As to where........that is the real question. :P

herodad1

thats a really cool design and your colors are always vibrant.tick and tigershark are two good examples!

XPTO

Cyber Burn

really solid, cool design, great translation.

billdamn22