Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

deanjo2000

Yay :thumbup: I've been contemplating doing them and these are fantastic. That's my list made shorter.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

The only problem with them is that Lead and Platinum are FFv3R only.

devilance

So cool! They look amazing. Hope to see them up at Alex's soon.

spydermann93

Do they all have stretching keyframes?

It definitely looks like all of them except Iron do, but does he have something like TJ's Clayface and Sandman's keyframes do?

They all look great either way!

daglob

Iron is on Hydroman, who is a variation of Sandman TJ. Lead is on Johnny Patches Glob scope, Platinum is on Windblown's Plastic Woman, Tin is on a slightly smaller Plastic Man TJ, Mercury is on a regular PMTJ with some keyframes by Kenn X, and Gold is on Mr. Fantastic T. So, yes, they all have shapeshifting keyframes.

spydermann93

Awesome! I figured they all would be, but I forgot about the Hydroman mesh :doh:

daglob

Not surprising, really; there are a couple of variations on Sandman TJ, one with a flat-top head I was tempted to make into Frankenstein's Monster.

daglob

There is a nice Piccolo mesh and skin for FFv3R already, so I'm playing around with my own version.

spydermann93

daglob

detourne_me

daglob

WIP of Doc Magnus v.2. This is a scope combining Tomato's Male Suit with Ren's Crimson Avenger. The coat is a pain.

daglob

First of a couple of scopes of Triumph by Cyber Burn.

deanjo2000

Cyber Burn

Beautiful! And the best part is, I don't have to Skin them.😁

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: daglob on March 12, 2019, 07:42:32 PM

First of a couple of scopes of Triumph by Cyber Burn.

YES. YES. YES.

I literally have had a Hero file waiting for this character FOR YEARS. I am not even joking.

I didn't know that he would ever get done. But I always had faith. YES! :thumbup:

daglob

deanjo2000

detourne_me

Cyber Burn

Beautiful! I was never quite happy with the way that the Skope had turned out, but it looks fantastic.

daglob

An obscure character named The Black Cobra.

daglob

Somebody has already done this character, because he was hosted at Psycho-Panda's site. however, he does not seem to be available anymore, so I've done my own. I'm still trying to get the "eyes" right, and haven't decided about the gun yet (he has sonic powers).

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on April 08, 2019, 06:04:25 PM

Somebody has already done this character, because he was hosted at Psycho-Panda's site. however, he does not seem to be available anymore, so I've done my own. I'm still trying to get the "eyes" right, and haven't decided about the gun yet (he has sonic powers).

Would a particle emitter work? I'm not familiar with the character, so I'm sure what he's supposed to look like, but maybe something like Havok's chest emitter?

UnkoMan

Quote from: daglob on February 02, 2019, 05:28:58 PM
WIP of Doc Magnus v.2. This is a scope combining Tomato's Male Suit with Ren's Crimson Avenger. The coat is a pain.

Hmmm, this I jived more with your original face, but that's one man's opinion.

Who issss this smiley face head guy?

daglob

Quote from: UnkoMan on April 19, 2019, 04:26:49 PM
Quote from: daglob on February 02, 2019, 05:28:58 PM

Hmmm, this I jived more with your original face, but that's one man's opinion.

Who issss this smiley face head guy?

I still can't get the pipe to work; either it won't show or the particle emitter won't work, depending on the version.

The smiley-head guy is Mocker, a villain from the old Villains and Vigilantes RPG.

BentonGrey

That Mocker guy is a little creepy somehow.   :)  Nice work on him, DG! 

Ohh, Dr. Magnus!  And the Phantasm!  Awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

I still can't get Doc Magnus' pipe to work, and the FF1 and FFv3R scopes each have a different problem.

UnkoMan

Ahhh, that's too bad. I'd offer to take a look but I can't remember how they worked, ha ha.
I think there was a Nick Fury with a cigar with smoke? Is that right?
http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/Unkoman/Original/AgentCooper.zip
Does this guy have smoke? I know I did a version with smoke at one point but can't remember if I ever uploaded it?

Anyhow, I'm sure you know way more about it than me.