Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hitman

The question is... why would the Skrulls bother?

bearded

hah!  now you totally have to do a skrull batman!

Tomato

Quote from: The Hitman on March 28, 2009, 05:11:32 PM

Because Benton is a skrull, obviously.

daglob

daglob

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

daglob

That's the Earth 3 Sinestro (I'm thinking he's named something like Michael or Dominic) from The Brave and the Bold. He should really be on a Timm-type mesh...

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Tomato on March 28, 2009, 06:22:04 PM
Quote from: The Hitman on March 28, 2009, 05:11:32 PM

Because Benton is a skrull, obviously.

Not just a Skrull, but , an Aquaskrull. ^_^

Lot a potential with these skrulls, are you going to do mix and match versions like in the Secret Invasion storyline? And like my Yellow friend, I too am intrigued by the Sinestro. Very distinctive.

daglob

Actually, I'm just goofing around with them.

I haen't decided if I'll do any more, since it will entail scoping ears on some meshes. The old Skrull mesh will use Male Basic keyframes, so the YL, Flash, and Aqua-Skrulls can be used and will actually animate like they should. Skymax and Batman Alpha Edit have their own keyfames. I'm still debating Wonder Skrull.

I guess I need to finish up Dominic (or Fidel, or Emmanuel) and post him.

That'll teach that golmongering Skrull to keep his hands off black diamonds that don't belong to him.

We got Eclipso and Skullipso.

Eclipso's outfit was already purple and black.

daglob

The Machine Man is on Male Basic with Iron Man keyframes. I'm thinking of hiding some of the stuff and making a version for Tommy's Machine Man mesh.

Jakew

I need Eclipso and Machine Man! Nice work  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Machine man looks fantastic!  well done Daglob!

USAgent

great Machine man, fantastic job on both the silver and purple parts on getting them to look like metal.

herodad1

yes, that machine man is excellent big D! skope all the extras off rens robotman.the ranged attack,running and flying animations would work very well also with that skin.  just a thought!

laughing paradox

Machine Man just jumps off the page.. amazing stuff.

billdamn22

Machine Man is incredible! I would definitely try him on Tommy's mesh.

Gremlin

daglob

I guess I'll have to release Machine Man in a two-pack: one for Male Basic and one for Tommy's mesh. I wonder how hard it would be to get him on a VX mesh...

Nobody's even noticed poor Cyclone.

tommyboy

Cyclone is really good!
I've no idea who he is, but I'm a sucker for those "Mimic" style goggles, so I like him.
And to echo everyone else, fantastic machine man!
Also digging the skrulltacular DC stuff. (And I loathed secret invasion, so you had an uphill battle to get me to ever like anything Skrull-like again. Kudos.)

daglob

Well, this is probably good news and bad news (depending): I've pulled up the Lyja mesh in Nifscope, and she offers possibilities. Add wigs, a cape, hide the pony tail, and we have Wonder Skrull, Kara-Skrull, Skrull Canary, and others. Need to check back and see who did her, and see if she is scopable.

Cyclone is a Golden Age character. He had two different goggles: a set like Dr. Midnite and a set like The Mimic. I like these better.

As it stands now, I've got Machine Man working on Male Basic, VX Male Basic, and Machine Man New. Looks like we'll have a 3-Pack. VX Male is still available in a Yahoo Group.

Blkcasanova247

Nice work on the Machine Man! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

herodad1

hey Daglob, i think lyja is a fusion mesh.

daglob

Quote from: herodad1 on April 10, 2009, 05:52:36 PM
hey Daglob, i think lyja is a fusion mesh.

Yep, looking her up, she sure is.

Ah well.

Cyber Burn

man, Machine man is awesome, nothing against cyclone of course, but man, machine man is awesome.

daglob

Can probably do Wonder Skrull on Lyja as is.

Maybe I'll fix Machine Man up to go on poor lonely Nocapeman, too.

blobula

I agree with the others, Machine Man is great. I especially like the robotic eyes.
Nice work.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on April 11, 2009, 06:13:18 AM
Can probably do Wonder Skrull on Lyja as is.

Maybe I'll fix Machine Man up to go on poor lonely Nocapeman, too.

and maybe male_hulking, ya gotta have a buffed out version for those days when you just feel like poubding on something. :P

cryonic2099

Hey, did you ever release that YL Mongul?

daglob

Mongol still has a few problems. I intend to try and solve them this week and release him next week.

Diablo

hi daglob your machine man is fantastic :thumbup:!..you will release the rock ape and v?