Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I'm just not satisfired with Igoo, but I may never be. He's one of the few Herculoids that we have a semi-suitable mesh for, though, so we'll just have to see.

V may be getting another mesh, or better keyframes, but I'm definitely going to change his hat.

Podmark

That Machine Man looks reallly good.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

A friend and I were discussing comics, and he said that he thought that if Batman were dead, he'd be doing what Ralph and Sue Dibney are doing now, playing George and Marian Kirby from "Topper", but I dissagreed. If Batman were dead, he'd still be around alright:

Spoiler

If you see this, he's dead alright.

If you don't know about Topper, look it up.

XPTO

Great Machine Man Glob he looks perfect, nice work.

crocodamon

daglob

Cyber Burn

i realllt like the bat-spectre. wonder skrull is cool too. i always enoy your work.

daglob

Something to fill a void that I was not aware we had:

Outcast

Didn't expect to see Captain Carrot here, but it's nice to see something different from time to time. Good work Daglob.  :lol:

Void? What void is that?   :mellow: :huh: ^_^

daglob

There are several members of both The Zoo Crew and Justa Lotta Anmals available, but no Captain Carrot.

Outcast

Quote from: daglob on April 26, 2009, 06:15:44 PM
There are several members of both The Zoo Crew and Justa Lotta Anmals available, but no Captain Carrot.

Ah, i see. Gotta check those out some time. :)

murs47

daglob

First up, we have an old skin I quit working on a long time ago, but have recently worked on a little: Simon Garth, The Zombie. Then is Wingman. He was originally in a 1950s Batman story, but apparenlty went on to become one of the Global Guardians. Next is my version of Phoenix from Atlas comics. I really need to finish it one of these days. Lastly, well, we have an evil version of Wonder Woman.

Then Fathom and Jack Quick Frost. I haven't been able to solve the alignment problems with Fathom. Jack will be available in both Frosted and un-Frosted forms.

My version of The Flash's first costume. The helmet needs work.

Diablo

Quote from: daglob on May 02, 2009, 02:54:26 AM

First up, we have an old skin I quit working on a long time ago, but have recently worked on a little: Simon Garth, The Zombie. Then is Wingman. He was originally in a 1950s Batman story, but apparenlty went on to become one of the Global Guardians. Next is my version of Phoenix from Atlas comics. I really need to finish it one of these days. Lastly, well, we have an evil version of Wonder Woman.

:cool: winged man and that evil version of wonder woman are cool

laughing paradox

That design for Wonder Woman is pretty cool.. original concept?

clownprince

oooOOOOOOOoooooo GA Flash. me like  :thumbup:

daglob

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 02, 2009, 10:17:44 PM
That design for Wonder Woman is pretty cool.. original concept?

'Fraid not. It's based on the art of artist and comic fan R. F. van Koert.

daglob

Well, in the back, as you can see, is Giant Man from The Iron Avengers. Had trouble with his helmet dissapearing in some of the animations, so he now has a helmet on his "face", as well as using the helmet on the TV mesh. He is nearly finished. Still working on The Wasp. Probably do only her and Rick-Iron Man isn't all that obscure, and the are plenty of great skins and meshes for him.

On the front row is The Blot, a shape-shifter like The Glob, but more liquid-like. Next is a nearly complete Vormund. I'm having a devil of a time with the harness: one side lines up exactly, but the other is tricky. I intend to include a mesh for both armed and unarmed versions. Lastly, the is The Glob. This isn't really a work in progress, it's a "before" picture. I intend to re-do his skin, since this one is a couple of years old.

Also, I've updated the list of skins in the first post of this thread. Hopefully, it is now correct.

Ash4fire

Quote from: daglob on May 05, 2009, 04:05:19 AM

Next is a nearly complete Vormund. I'm having a devil of a time with the harness: one side lines up exactly, but the other is tricky. I intend to include a mesh for both armed and unarmed versions. 

Also, I've updated the list of skins in the first post of this thread. Hopefully, it is now correct.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: COOL

Klauser

Quote from: daglob on May 05, 2009, 04:05:19 AM
Well, in the back, as you can see, is Giant Man from The Iron Avengers. Had trouble with his helmet dissapearing in some of the animations, so he now has a helmet on his "face", as well as using the helmet on the TV mesh. He is nearly finished. Still working on The Wasp. Probably do only her and Rick-Iron Man isn't all that obscure, and the are plenty of great skins and meshes for him.

Did someone say Iron Avengers?!?!   Yay!!!

:thumbup:

daglob

Gremlin

I do believe that is a giant Nazi robot.
I do believe that is super awesome.

daglob

The scope is Arcade for Prem(onitioner?). I don't see who did it, nor do I remeber where I got it (the X-Men mod with Arcade?), but Style apparently did a version of it that I am going to look for. And I may try to scope a piece on the chest so that he can have a swastika instead of a cross.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on May 07, 2009, 04:50:42 AM
The scope is Arcade for Prem(onitioner?). I don't see who did it, nor do I remeber where I got it (the X-Men mod with Arcade?), but Style apparently did a version of it that I am going to look for. And I may try to scope a piece on the chest so that he can have a swastika instead of a cross.

That would look cool.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Gremlin on May 07, 2009, 02:05:55 AM
I do believe that is a giant Nazi robot.
I do believe that is super awesome.

I do believe you are 100% right on both counts.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

I've gotten a fantastic set of scopes that I am hard at work trying to do justice to.

In the front, we have Jack Quick Frost, with a scope by Dr. Challenger. As you can see, the back is as impressive as the front, and it has particle emitters that can emit ice and snow when he is in his "frosty" mode.

Next is not a scope; it's an old Metal Men villain Uranium. He's on on Texas Jack's Sandman mesh, but I may switch it to Plastic Man TJ Buff. I also have to do his three buddies Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, and his girlfriend Agantha.

The girl is Diana the Huntress. No, really, she is the Greek goddess Diana. She is a golden-age heroine from near the end of the war. She is on a scope by Johnny Patches.

And in the back, kind of a joint project between Johnny Patches (although this is the first he's probably heard about it), Dr. Ruina, and Da Glob, we present The Terror of Tim Boo Baa.

doctorchallenger

herodad1

were the metal men ever skinned?uranium looks very good.like the giant in the back!

daglob

The Metal Men were skinned (a couple were skinned more than once: Gold and Platinum I know for sure). I'm trying to hex down Plasticman TJ to make a decent Tin. Not sure if it works yet,and don't think I could ever do Nameless. I did move Unranium to PlasTJbuff; he does look better. That's the same mesh I have Gold on. Mercury is on regular Plasticman TJ, Lead and Iron are on one of the Sandman TJ hexes. Been reading the first Showcase presents of The Metal Men. Uranium is from a Brave and Bold team up with The Atom. Ramona Fradon did the art (inked by Charles Paris, I think).

There are some really weird SFX: Gold "flies" by splitting into thin foil section or coins-like Multi-Man did in The Impossibles. In one issue, Lead and Iron turn into missiles and smash into the target. And the whole time you are getting a chemistry lesson...

USAgent

I love the 'iced up" look for Jack Quick Frost, man he looks cold! And that Uranium turned out sharp.