Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Artemis

Great work so far! The boots look especially nice. Is this ULtimate Ben? and I really hope to see a tut from you, youre skills would be greatly appreciated!

daglob

It's intended to be Michael Chiklis as The Thing. I've been gathering reference for the version from Roger Corman's movie, too.

daglob

Thanks to Kenn X, The Cyberman now has reflections aaaaall over his body.

Kenn

It was an honour to take care of that minor chore on that work of art, DaGlob.   The skin is looking great, and as I told you before, when I was testing the Reflections myself, without the skin, I was wowed by just how great the mesh looks.

And Bearded gets an A+ on the head-handlebars.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

BentonGrey

Nice, the Cyberman is coming along really nicely.  You've got some good detail on the head and arms.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

I never thought I'd see the day that Commanda was made.. very cool, DaGlob. I actually like her design, even if she's a third rate villain.

daglob

Haven't forgotten Commanda (or The Cyberman, or the Cybernaut, or the Cylon, or Batman DKR, or The Faceless Hunter, or Spiderman Bruce, or Chiklis-Thing, or...), but here are a couple of othr things I'm working on:

Barely gotten started, really.

Kind of a cheat here; I had a Photoshop file with a Superman already in it. A little color change here and there, some de-saturating of the colors, and here he is. I'm still looking for a better picture of the evil Superman's face. Right now it is Chris Reeve's regular face with a little minor repainting.

murs47

John Jr.

daglob

Scorpion13mk2

Dude, I love the Super A-Hole skin. That fight with him and Clark Kent in the movie was one of the best ever. What about a Kent skin to go with?

I wonder, did anyone ever do a junk-yard map?

BentonGrey

Man, that evil Superman may be a minor change as you say, but it is still really nice.  Great beginning for Splinter!  I can't wait to see the final product.  I like the fur texture quite a bit.  The new one, Sister Sharon, is coming along nicely.  I'm not familiar with the character though.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

daglob

BentonGrey

Warrior Nun?  Awesome. :)  She has a neat look. 
God Bless

Kenn

Hmm.  The mesh seems to be missing a few protuberances in the front...   Otherwise she's coming along nicely.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

oldmanwinters

Quote from: daglob on September 02, 2010, 03:29:55 AM
here are a couple of othr things I'm working on:

Spoiler

Barely gotten started, really.

Ha! He's a radical rat, indeed!  I'm especially glad to see some progress on this one!

daglob

While I was looking for evil Superman reference I kept finding pics of this guy:

I am in no way surprised that there has never been a request for this particular version of Superman...

Kind of like a rough sketch. The cape and suit need a lot more work, and the face still needs to be worked in a little.

John Jr.

Weiderst Superman ever...
And I have no idea who he's supposed to be.
Interesting skin anyway, I really liked the s-shield. 

JKCarrier

:roll:

Nicholas Cage, from the (mercifully abandoned) Tim Burton version, right? Genius!

daglob

John Jr.

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: John Jr. on September 11, 2010, 03:05:08 AM
Quote from: daglob on September 11, 2010, 02:21:36 AM
Quote from: JKCarrier on September 11, 2010, 01:37:19 AM

Nicholas Cage, from the (mercifully abandoned) Tim Burton version, right? Genius!

Too right.

The horror...
The horror...

Gonna take this opportunity to request a Colonel Kurtz skin, too.

daglob

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on September 11, 2010, 02:27:16 PM

Too right.

Poor ol' Kurtz. He couldda been a contender...

The horror...
The horror...

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: daglob on September 11, 2010, 03:35:22 PM
Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on September 11, 2010, 02:27:16 PM

Too right.

The horror...
The horror...

He's a GOD, MAN!

Hey, if you do him, do Willard, Kilgore and the Photojournalist, too.

Kurtz is getting a area attack that confuses enemies called "Disturbing Soliloquy" .

Im not joking. Those guys would fit right in in a Captain America mod.

daglob

Well, I'm afraid Kurtz is not on my list (but I do have a hankerin' to do a Don Corelone for the Mafiosi mesh), but here is what I've got for evil Superman:

daglob

This is kind of a cross between the Silver Age and current versions of the character.