Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

Cool stuff Daglob!yer bunny is coming along very nicely :cool:

daglob

So, until someone makes a Cylon mesh (or I learn how), this is what I've got. The big difference between this one and the last? This one is for FF1 on a TV mesh, no scoping, so it should convert no problem.

Scorpion13mk2

NICE.

Hye, you got any plans to do a mesh of that one Cylon guy with the exposed computer brain? He'd be cool, and it would probably be easy to do on a Psimon mesh.

Although to be truthful, I dont know how useful the character would be in the game. It would be kinda cool, though.

Scorpion13mk2

Waitaminute, I almost forgot: is that eye gonna sweep, or is it just static?

daglob

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on January 03, 2011, 12:52:49 AM
Waitaminute, I almost forgot: is that eye gonna sweep, or is it just static?

I'm afraid right now it's static. :(

And I have thought about doing the Cylon with Johnathan Harris' voice. Maybe use the beehive hairdo from Tom Versatile Female or the helmet from Bulletman CS (or I think it's from Crusader/Saracen). Make him th commander and let him summon a private army. Give him a raygun maybe...

daglob

John Jr.

They're both great, the colors and the different textures are impressive, but the gold one is striking.
Great job.

daglob

murs47

The details on your latest skins have been top notch ^_^

BentonGrey

Ha, that is a WAY better skin than Puma Man deserves, my friend.  Great texture work on him, by the way.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Scorpion13mk2

Its perfect.

The dull, stupid expression on the face...the awkward posing.....yeah, thats the "superhero" Puma Man.

You gonna give him a custom flying anim?

daglob

Such is beyond my capabilities (although if anyone cares to work them up, I would be happy to accept some custom KF). The girl, as some of you may have guessed, is The Greatest American Heroine, from an unsold TV pilot. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep her on that mesh or not.

martialstorm

Looking great Daglob, I never got around to seeing the Greatest American Heroine pilot, I'll have to look it up now. The Cylon designs are excellent too.

Amazo Version 2.2

cool cylons, not sure who the other characters are, but they look good too.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

The Hitman

Oh man, Puma Man is the best! Any chance we'll see his giant Aztec "sidekick" Vehideno?

Scorpion13mk2

Oh please, please do Vadhino.

The only "sidekick" Ive ever seen to un-intentionally be braver, more capable, likeable and effective than the "hero".

If only we had a Male_Pudgy mesh so we could have a Donald Pleasance skin....

Kenn

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on January 11, 2011, 11:48:27 PM

Try Bearded's Vulko mesh.  That's what I used to make Uncle Dudley Marvel.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daerdevil

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on January 11, 2011, 11:48:27 PM
Oh please, please do Vadhino.

The only "sidekick" Ive ever seen to un-intentionally be braver, more capable, likeable and effective than the "hero".

You had me at Donald Pleasance...

Vadhino would say, "You are the Puma Man".

Great job on those Cylons...I still refuse to acknowledge that new series.

Scorpion13mk2

daglob

Kenn

BentonGrey

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on January 12, 2011, 02:30:22 PM
Ahem, its pronounced Pee-you-Ma Man.

"Ahem, Puuuma man."

Awesome!  Ha, that eye-animated Cylon is just too awesome to be believed.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

AfghanAnt

daglob

Extraordinary crimes against the people, and the state, have to be avenged by agents extraordinary...

Both of these are for FF1. That's my old Emma Peel skin, and, although the face belongs to Illya Kuriachin, the man in the bowler will eventually become John Steed. I may be the only person who wants these, but that's enough.

Now I gotta finish my Cybernauts...

daglob

Oughtta be finishing my Cybernauts and my Positive-Negative Man and trying to figure out how to do The Winged Avenger, and instead I feel like doing some Golden Age characters...

Wonder how Kenn's Blackhawk would look with Red Wolf's wolfhead on him...

daglob

Just about finished with The Red Hood and Fantomas.

laughing paradox

Fantomas looks pretty cool. I was actually just reading up on the character recently. 

Kenn

Quote from: daglob on January 19, 2011, 10:03:44 PM
Extraordinary crimes against the people, and the state, have to be avenged by agents extraordinary...

Both of these are for FF1. That's my old Emma Peel skin, and, although the face belongs to Illya Kuriachin, the man in the bowler will eventually become John Steed. I may be the only person who wants these, but that's enough.

Now I gotta finish my Cybernauts...

Mrs. Peel, she's needed.   My favourite Avengers team.