Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

BigD

Ditto ^_^! That Super Girl is awesome, and furthermore the design is superior compared to the other designs on the other Super Girl meshes I've seen :thumbup:. I hope it will come out well, and hopefully it will please the fans of Super Girl along with fans of Superman as well. Keep up the good work :D!

BigD  :cool:

Helix

Sweet skin, Dag! Can't wait to see her when she's done!

Helix

Dag - If you move that skin onto INK's Storm_Jim_Lee_v2 and hex the extra parts off, you'll like the keyframes a LOT better. Oddly enough, Storm has much better melee kfs. The hair on that mesh is amazing too.

daglob

I'll have to check out Storm. The skirt added to The black Queen alright (so Amazonia is in the works once again)

I can't seem to find any other keyframes that work.

Menawhile:

Mr. X, a different Superwoman, and Sora Bulq, all in progress.

Bloodshadow

Sora Bulq is sweet! :thumbup:
The other two are nicely done as well,but gotta say Sora is the coolest :cool:

Cyber Burn

Excellent Supergirl Daglob, she looks fantastic.

daglob

They went and spoiled everything by bringing Johnny back, but here are my Fantastic Lanterns, plus one. I'm open to any suggestions for the scarfy things that Mrs. Dr. The Monarch wears instead of wings.

Cyber Burn

Nice Lanterns Daglob!  :thumbup: I'm not sure who the character in the middle is so I can't really give any advice there.

spydermann93

FF4 Lanterns? AMAZING idea! :thumbup:

And is that Ms. Dr. The Monarch, as in Ms. Dr. The Monarch from Venture Bros? :blink:

AfghanAnt

windblown

Podmark

Seem like pretty decent Lantern matches there. Well Johnny only works as a reference to his recent "death", but Ben as a Green is great.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Bloodshadow

very cool Lanterns DG,I love Black Johnny :cool:

daglob

Quote from: spydermann93 on May 20, 2013, 11:15:15 PM
FF4 Lanterns? AMAZING idea! :thumbup:

And is that Ms. Dr. The Monarch, as in Ms. Dr. The Monarch from Venture Bros? :blink:

Yes it is. Skinning great Atomic Robot reviewed her action figure on his blog, and I decided to make one.

These are WIPs of Starlord (Peter Quill) and a little project for Benton. Starlord needs to be brighter, and I wish he had a better helmet.

I think it was said someplace that a Lantern's personality influences his uniform, so I tried to base the FF's costumes on the fact that they all have been wearing the same design for most of their adult lives. Thus they would resemble their FF costumes more than anything else. I decided that Ben might be more of a traditionalist, so he has a standard GL costume (at least, standard for the 1960s).

If I can think of another type of Lantern for Johnny, I'll do that. I'll release the "Dead Torch" skin at the same time if I do.

BentonGrey

Hey hey!  Look at all this awesome stuff!  Mr. X!  He looks fantastic, DG, really great.  I love the Lantern 4.  I think you definitely made the right choice in blending their F4 uniforms with the Lantern ones.  Mr. Sunlight is coming along nicely, I see.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

seraglio

Quote from: daglob on April 22, 2013, 07:23:19 PM

This is as close as I can get him. It combines two Iron Man meshes. The "S" needs to be lightened up, and I nedd to finish the helmet and boots.

Awesome skin! What did you wind up naming this? I looked for various "dark" and "supes" and didnt find the hex in your groups.

Helix

That is suuuuuuper smooth, Dag! Excellent work, bro! You might lighten up his head a bit too, though. It doesn't reflect like the rest of his armor does.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: seraglio on May 23, 2013, 02:06:31 AM
Quote from: daglob on April 22, 2013, 07:23:19 PM

This is as close as I can get him. It combines two Iron Man meshes. The "S" needs to be lightened up, and I nedd to finish the helmet and boots.

Awesome skin! What did you wind up naming this? I looked for various "dark" and "supes" and didnt find the hex in your groups.

It's located here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/characterobscura8/

And is named "superman_dark_side".

martialstorm

That Superman Dark Side is fantastic!  Very impressive skope as well  :thumbup:

BigD

Ditto ;)! I really dig that  :verf Superman Dark Side :verf, And furthermore I just tested it out on FF1 a.k.a :ff: and it works like a charm :D. I give it two thumbs way up, and I'll be happy to use this in my character lineup along with testing it in the :ff: danger room. Keep up the good work, and I hope you bring us some more in the form of new releases soon ^_^! Later!

BigD
cool:

seraglio

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I've found another cover to the Superman Darkside saga, with Superman as IzaiahHighfather. Just have to figure out how to do it...

Interesting story about Dark Supes: that's not the original skin I previewed. It is an inverted and re-colored version of the reflection texture. I've been experimenting with reflections for awhile, and, when I lost the original skin. was able to recover something usable from the one I had done for this skin. I consider it a testimony to the flexibility of Photoshop.

daglob

First up, we have the Green Lantern of Dagoba:

I had orinigally done a kitbash of Valander's skin, but now have done all the art myself. I find myself liking Val's better.

Not something ANY criminal would like to see.

Cyber Burn

Don't sell yourself short on your Yoda, it is superb. I love the quality of the eyes, really well done.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Daglob, really nice work!  I love that spider skope skin...I think that is his name...

Man you are prolific!!

Respectfully,
Io

BentonGrey

Ohh, that Spider is really nice DG!  Excellent work on him.

I don't know about Val's Yoda, but your Yoda-lantern skin is really well done.  The work on his face is darn impressive.
God Bless