Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenn

And three more off of my ToDo list.   :thumbup:
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

BentonGrey

Haha, I travel for a while and you skin a whole passel of new characters!  I've missed a lot of cool stuff. :)  I think I may vaguely remember that poor man's Amazo from a story...but I'm not entirely sure.  I LOVE Red Lantern Namor.  That's perfect. :D  His expression is spot on, too!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

The Sentinels look pretty cool. I particularly like Mentalia.

Her pose looks pretty cool, too. What's the base mesh?

daglob

Mentalia is one of Ink's Jean Grey meshes with a tiara Bearded made for me years ago.

daglob

On the far left is a Golden Age Flash villain, The Turtle. Standing next to him is a skin for Plastic Man as he looked in Police Comics #2. In the middle is kind of Mighty Mite (with Major Mite hanging around in the background), and on the far right are Panda and Clownface. I started these a long time ago, but problems made me put them aside (and then I just forgot about them). I'm still looking for a way to get Clownface to use knives, but this version of Panda is on Pulp Versatile, because, besides the .45s, this particular PV has a H&K.

In the back on the right is The Moth. No, really, it is. A Golden Age character with all of four appearences, and a different costume in each one (the last one miscolored "fleshtone" except for the hood and legs in a lot of panels-Fredrick Wertham would have had a stroke). The series is supposed to feature some of the first artwork by Jim Mooney (the guy who drew Supergirl and Spiderman for years and years). On the right is a skin and custom fire file for Kenn X's Flame On Action Human Torch; it's Solar (as differentiated from Dr. Solar, The Man of the Atom).

Out of them all, Solar, Mighty Mite, and The Moth are closest to completion.

BentonGrey

These are coming along nicely DG, and I really like the neat effect on Solar.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

detourne_me

This batch looks amazing Daglob,  I really love the Turtle!

The mighty mite skope is really cool too.
Nice work on the custom fire effects...how did you make it so straight like that?not overwhelming either, like most fire particles tend to be. 

Cyber Burn

Just out of curiosity, what Mesh is Clownface currently on? What size does he need to be?

windblown

Great job! The Turtle and The Moth are my favorites of the bunch.

daglob

Since Solar is on a scope of Male Basic FX, each emitter has a separate texture file, and I put only one or two spectrums on each texture. I had to re-construct the effect to some extent, since CTool won't always show the "fire" in front of the white space. However, the pic I got was the best of several, in some of which the figure DID get washed out by the "fire". It's worse from behind.

Clownface is on Tommy's Heavy Versatile mesh. In the comics, he is drawn like he's at LEAST 7' tall (more like 8'), and heavy set, not quite like Male Heavy from Irrational, more like Johnny Patches' Male Heavy scopes. Anway, Clownface is BIG! I intended to shrink Panda a bit if I can (not sure what to do about the weapons, though).

And there's this:

On the left is my old Cyberman scope/skin. I think I'm going to go ahead and release it, although I'm not satisfied with it. Maybe someone else will fix it. next to him is a more-or-less finished V that I finally just switched to Taskmaster. The nose is a little flat, but otherwise pretty good. Next to V is the beginnig of Spidercide, and in the front and to the far right is Sinistro-Boy Fiend (no relation). Finally, in the middle is Penance. I could have sworn I had a skin for this version (a scope by Johnny Patches), but I can't find it, so I'm making my own.

Podmark

Wow, you just keep pumping stuff out, daglob.
I like your Cyberman, and it's neat seeing a skin of Spidercide.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Quote from: Podmark on July 10, 2014, 03:03:08 AM
Wow, you just keep pumping stuff out, daglob.
I like your Cyberman, and it's neat seeing a skin of Spidercide.

Glad you like it. You may also like this:

Spidercide in his big boy pants.

Then there is this:

I will probably release this as a set. It's Sinistro-Boy Fiend along with three of his five opponents (the other two are Ted Kord Blue Beetle and Peacemaker). Sinistro is in the front, on the left is Captain USA, on the right is Super Guy, and in the back is The Green Spider. Not much work done on these, but they were really just window dressing.

Now I gotta figure out how to do Spookman...

daglob

I know what you're saying: "Glob, you've got The Phantom's costume all wrong and why is he wearing a cape?", but this isn't The Phantom. He's an Italian mysteryman called Giustizieri Scarlotta (or something like that-it may mean "Masked Avenger"). He and another such character, named Zamarro, are probably grounds for a lawsuit. The lady in the picture is The Queen of Spades, pretty much your standard bored-rich-girl-who-learns-martial-arts-and-decides-to-fight-crime.

abenavides

Nice ! Never heard of them, but they look great!
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Starman

daglob

Many thanks.

Now for this:

Windblown's unbelievable scope of Madame Rogue. This is still a work in progress.

BentonGrey

Haha!  Awesome!  I know you must be thrilled, DG, and she is looking great!
God Bless

WyldFyre

Looking good.  Soon the Doom Patrol will face a NEW enemy....bwahahaha.  :D
For Freedom!

Kenn

Looks really good and evil DaGlob.    Will I love using it in :ff:, or will it just frustrate me because it's :ffvstr: only?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

Most of these are really finished:

Fix Capskrull up with a belt and that's it.

Now, for the character many of you have been waiting YEARS for:

'Nuff said.

Cyber Burn

You never cease to impress me. I am really digging the Skrulls.  :thumbup:

windblown

The Madame Rouge skin is really nice, I'm glad that you liked the skope.

I'm loving the Skrulls too  :thumbup:

Quote from: Kenn on July 19, 2014, 06:21:06 PM
Looks really good and evil DaGlob.    Will I love using it in :ff:, or will it just frustrate me because it's :ffvstr: only?

Sadly the skope is for FFvsTR, I only know how to modify the keyframes in that game :(

Starman

John Jr.

Impressive work with Madame Rouge, guys. She's looking great.
She'll give the Chief and the DP a lot of trouble, I'm sure.

Klauser

Quote from: daglob on July 21, 2014, 09:53:49 PM

Now, for the character many of you have been waiting YEARS for:

Awesome - like you said, we've been waiting for her for years.  Many many thanks!!
:thumbup:

daglob

Thanks to all, but without Johnny Patches and Windblown, none of these would have been possible.

BentonGrey

Super awesome DG!  I love the Plastic Woman and the Skrull Avengers.  Those are all excellent skins!
God Bless