Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Thank you. Here for your enjoyment are a couple of more:

I haven't decided how many more Absorbing Skrulls I'm going to do; one for iron, maybe one for steel or wood.

Cyber Burn

I really like what I'm seeing so far, but personally, I would love to see Absorbing Skrull with textures of Captain America's Shield, Iron Man's Armor, Thor's Hammer, and the Thing's Rocky Texture.

abenavides

Great stuff daGlob!

Re: Madame Rouge is there any expert out there who can help make an ff version as well?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Figure Fan

This is a bit after the fact, but great job on the V skope. :cool:

daglob

Thank you all.

Now for these:

A couple of more shape shifters, and this:

The operator skin is an old Baron Strucker skin I did for the Spaceman Eyebrow mesh. I figured ol' Wolfie would be just right to use one.

Cyber Burn

That is really cool. It's nice to see that Skope getting some love.

spydermann93

I know these are not done yet, but to me, the chins on the Lady Skrulls stick out too much, like a sore thumb (or should I say, a sore chin  :P).

Other than that, these look really good, Mr. Glob. :thumbup:

John Jr.

Impressive work, I'm sure Herr Baron is very happy with his new toy, and I can already think about some Danger Room scenarios with it...

Dogman

That wolverine looks sick-cool. I like the head's detail especially.

daglob

The ladies' chins are a bit of a problem. The thing is, they look to be the same color in Photoshop as the rest of the faces.

Well, enough Skrulls for now:

Johnny Patches' Holocaust scope and my own scope of a Silver Age Nightshade.

Podmark

Nice job on the Big Wheel and skrulls. I'm happy to see Holocaust there.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

BentonGrey

Cool!  That's some really neat stuff.  I love the Big Wheel, and the new Nightshade and Holocaust are really great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Thanks again. This place does my ego good.

Here we have Blackout on a scope by Cyber Burn, and Johnny Patches' Prodigy scope.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on August 07, 2014, 12:24:23 AM
WOOO!!!! :thumbup:

Agreed. Blackout's face is really nice, and I like the metallic texture on Prodigy.

Quote from: daglob on August 07, 2014, 12:09:15 AM
This place does my ego good.

Well deserved my friend, well deserved.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, that face on Blackout is unbelievable!  Great work, DG!  I also REALLY like that Prodigy skin, though I don't know the character.  He's really cool lookign, man!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

John Jr.

I agree with CB about the metallic texture on Prodigy and Nightshade is great too.

laughing paradox

You've been making a lot of great stuff lately.

Your Skrull characters are great. I love your take on Nightshade!

Prodigy and Blackout looks incredible! Are you planning on doing the other Slingers?

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I didn't really start to do The slingers, but I've done skins for some scopes by Johnny Patches of character that wre eventually used as Slingers.

Now, for something not that differerent at all:

On the left are two scopes, one by Kenn X (with some help by Hoss), and the other by Johnny Patches. Skywolf will need to be started over (the Photoshop file for him is missing), but Two-Gun kid is nearly finished. On the right... no that's not Betty Page with a gun (but what would be wrong with that?), it's Miss Fear (in two versions), done up with a gun by Yellow Lantern. Combining YL's Betty Page and Vampirella meshes, along with his fixing them to work with Taskmistress keyframes and have a gun, we now have two more gun-totin' girls. The gun is skinned as a Borschart (look it up). In case you don't know, Bill Ward drew (or at least inked) Miss Fear to look like the beautiful Miss Page.

Edit:

Hey, it occurs to me that I've done a skin for the female version of Dusk which I don't think I've ever previewed or anything. It goes on a JP scope of Spider Woman 1 with her hair hidden. May need to do something about that...

spydermann93

Haha, they look absolutely fantastic! :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Hey, they're a pretty cool looking bunch, especially the Two-Gun Kid!
God Bless

daglob

So, here is Johnny Patches' Spider women scope, with three spider-women and an extra.

On the far left is a Classic Spidey-style costume, just for fun. Next to it is a skin based on picture I saw on the internet, then comes Dusk, and lastly, the Scarlet Spider, this one based on another pic I saw of a dress called "Spider Woman" when I went looking for photo reference for Skrull spider Woman.

Cyber Burn

Beautiful! I kind of want to suggest adding some high lights to Dusk, but I'm not very familiar with the character, otherwise these are just beautiful.

daglob

Dusk has a reflection texture, but it doesn't show up in the picture.

Podmark

Nice Spiders, always impressed to see someone tackle the dreaded Spidey webbing. I'll have to do that one day.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Cool stuff Daglob, I especially like Prodigy and Miss Fear.

murs47

I just checked out the past couple pages and there is some cool stuff. I really like the Sinestro Corps Galactus, V, and Penance. The faces on the latter two are exceptional.