Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Believe it or not, this is the last skin for time-themed characters:

This is Cosmo, the erstwhile minion of Time Commander.

detourne_me

So many Time-themed characters... have you ever skinned Julian Day, The Calendar Man?

daglob

Quote from: detourne_me on April 17, 2016, 06:43:32 AM
So many Time-themed characters... have you ever skinned Julian Day, The Calendar Man?

I did a body transplant from The Human Bomb to The Human Torch... I just have trouble doing the "Spring" version...

And that calendar cape...

daglob

Doom2099 asked about this. I had started a scope of Ink's Spider-Girl with Tomato's Female Teen and did a skin. Haven't previewed it yet, but with some hair from a Storm and a Rogue mesh, we have Arana:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

OrWolvie1

daglob

Here, with a little (okay, a lot of)  help from Kenn X, is the Japanese Spiderman.

detourne_me

Kenn

My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

To kind of go along with Japanese Spiderman we have WIPs of Indian Superman and Spiderwoman:

BentonGrey

Ha!  The Indian Superman and Spiderwoman, that's great!   :lol:

I love that Cosmo fellow.  He's great, DG. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Hey! He can't help being yellow and mutated. Besides, I'm working on a Gru, also...

daglob

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on April 24, 2016, 02:27:54 PM
Gru? Really??  :doh: ;)

Using parts from Pulp Versatile and Male Hunter Suit, I think it is possible.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on April 24, 2016, 05:09:11 PM
Quote from: OrWolvie1 on April 24, 2016, 02:27:54 PM
Gru? Really??  :doh: ;)

Using parts from Pulp Versatile and Male Hunter Suit, I think it is possible.

Oh I have no doubt that it's possible, especially considering your amazing talents, DG, but Gru? Really?  ;)

daglob

Of course. We need more mad scientists. One day I need to release my Dr. Evil... both of them. Meanwhile, I'm working on another version of a character I've already done, as well as this gentleman:

No, it's not The Hangman in The Black Hood's tights, this is O Vingador, The Avenger, a Portuguese comics book character.

Okay, you're right: it is Hangman. Apparently, Hangman scripts were re-drawn by Portuguese artists for comic book publication.

Cyber Burn

So very cool seeing some of my favorite Characters being made. I had a Skinner lined up to Skin the Skopes I was working on, but I've fallen so far behind, I don't think that is going to pan out (Completely my fault  :banghead: ). I've probably asked this before, but I'm drawing a complete blank, will you be Skinning the Impact Comics Versions as well?

daglob

I hate to be ambivalent about this, but I don't know. I hope to do the jacket-and-motorcycle version of The Black Hood, but most of the others would take scopes and stuff. I know I scope a little, but I mean SCOPES.

Why, you got something?

Kenn

I know the DC Red Circle JMS versions of the Crusaders from a few years ago are being worked on by some guy who used to be prolific, but now he's kind of old, slow, and ornery.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

daglob

Quote from: Kenn on April 27, 2016, 03:59:32 PM
I know the DC Red Circle JMS versions of the Crusaders from a few years ago are being worked on by some guy who used to be prolific, but now he's kind of old, slow, and ornery.

If it's who I think you mean, it will be worth waiting on the cuss.

Meanwhile:

This is a guy from a British series, Inspector Strange (No relation).

windblown

Great stuff! I especially like that AraƱa skin.

daglob

Thank you all.

Now for an obscure version of Spider-Man...

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on April 30, 2016, 01:53:38 AM
Thank you all.

Now for an obscure version of Spider-Man...

Nice! Don't believe I've ever seen that one before. Great job!  :thumbup:

daglob

And here is a modern version of The Black Hood. It's on Tommy's Captain America Bike TV Lite, so in he Run animation, a motorcycle appears. Oddly enough, there is a Red Skull face in this mesh.