Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

daglob

The second uniformed cyborg. His gun still needs work.

detourne_me

Those are some great Cyborgs, Daglob. Brilliant idea with a modular psd for easy skinning!

daglob

Here are two more. Since I'm using the base skins from everyone I can find, it makes them a lot easier. The one on the right I intend to be the commander. He has a keyboard on his left arm and a monitor on his right.  It's an idea I cam up with for an unreleased skin of the character Chrome, who could jack into any electronic device he touched. Both are body transplants to Adam Strange, but only the guy on the left still has the rockets.

Cyber Burn

I'm really loving this concept, it's really making me wish I had more free time so I could finish those Asgardian Warriors.

daglob

Still some work to do on these. I need to double check the feet on all of them.

deanjo2000

The range and diversity are amazing :thumbup:
I'm really enjoying these.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

laughing paradox

These are great, DG.

I could tell that you had fun making these, because these designs are a blast.

Podmark

These are really cool, that's nice range of cyborgs.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

laughing paradox

daglob

windblown

Podmark

You've got a Deadpool for every occasion!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

I'm a month late on it, but those Cyborgs are so frikken cool!! So many neat creations!

Minutepool is pretty neat, too, but I am loving those Cyborgs :wub:

BentonGrey

Man, these cyborgs are really fantastic, DG!  They've got such a wonderful, creative variety, and they all look great!  This is an awesome source of generic mooks, and I'm sure I'll find them useful in the future.

Also, Minutepool is great!  :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Cyber Burn did me some really neat scopes of Lord Emshiddey's Necrons transplanting the body and weapons to other meshes with a variety of animations. They are too good not to share, but I didn't feel that it would be right to just post them with Lord E's skins. The skins are fine, but all the work would be by other people. So, here is a beginning of a skin for one of those Necrons.

Cyber Burn

Right on!!!

And I definitely plan on adding a few more as well. Possibly with different Weapons to add a bit more variety.  :D

spydermann93

You won't find me saying "no" to Warhammer!  :wub:

detourne_me

Sweet work on the Necron! Cant wait to see what other keyframes youll be giving them:)

daglob

This is a skin I promised Herodisilencio some time back. It is just started, really. A lot of the red and white areas still need work, as well has his hat. Then the reflection file for the whole thing...

heroidosilencio

Wow!!!  :o
:D :D :D

I have just seen it and I loved it!!!

It is perfect. Marshaw Law  is an English-language superhero comic book series created by Pat Mills and Kevin O'Neill. first published by Epic Comics in 1987. The series is a satire on the superhero genre as well as a deconstruction of Golden and Silver Age superheroes.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11112/111127013/4553097-ml+2.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/19263/370122-18587-marshal-law.JPG

I recomend reading it.

I recomend!! Thank you Bill!!!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Deaths Jester

I've got a tutorial I just ran across in IFX about painting chrome and if you want I can ship it your way, DG...I think you might find it interesting and maybe helpful on the metallic parts of your cyborgs.  Let me know if you want it via PM.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

UnkoMan

daglob

Both skins are mine, but as you might can tell, the scope on the right is by Windblown.

Podmark

Looks good! Always nice to see more team-ups with Windblown.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Wow! The right Skope can just turn a great Skin into something of an Artistic window into the Character's overall design.

:popcorn2  All that's left, is for me to just sit back, and enjoy the show!