Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

OrWolvie1

daglob

John Jr.

daglob

daglob

Cyber Burn

Nipple hoses! I don't know how I missed this one before. 

Nice Dr. Midnight, one more off my list. :thumbup:

daglob

Okay, first off, these are two totally different characters, one really obscure, one not. On the left side of the screen is The Scarlet Skull, a masked saboteur who was one of the Golden Age Daredevil's opponents, the other is some Nazi.

daglob

Here is (are?) The Triple Terror. They are identical triplet brothers Richard, Bartlett, and Bruce Brandon  aka Lectra (electronics wizard), Chemix (chemical genius), and Menta (mental wizard). Both Chemix and Lectra have utility belts that hold an assortment of electronic devices and parts or chemical they can use to whip up something for any emergency. Menta is a hypnotist of unbelievable ability. They bear a strong resemblance of another group of brotherly vigilantes known as The Secret Circle,

deanjo2000

Brilliant, you broaden my knowledge of characters as I have to hit google after every new skin :D keep them coming.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

daglob

BentonGrey

You've got a ton of great stuff here, as usual, DG!  The SHIELD skins are particularly nice, but I really that Torch! 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

UnkoMan

I love seeing every new skin you whip up. You make it seem so easy!
Love that you change it up on the skull faces, to reflect the characters.
Prompted me to google and look up this:
http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/686302.html

Ha ha ha! Keep 'em coming, man.

daglob

Thank you all. Meanwhile...

Just messing around.

daglob

Okay, you want obscure, this is obscure: a Golden Age Green Lantern enemy named Knodar, the Last Criminal. Except... he is from the future, but from a time before that of Eobard Thwayne. So, how can he be the last criminal? I guess he isn't.

BentonGrey

Haha, that is some costume he's got!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

The write-up I read said that they didn't have any prison stripes, maybe didn't know what they were, so they  came up with this. He decided to make this is "villain" outfit. The "mask" is supposed to be a tattoo. I don't know if it was his choice or if it was like a "scarlet letter".

daglob

Gamesters of Triskelion was on Star Trek tonight, and it reminded me that I have this skin and scope.

Cyber Burn

Very nice my friend. I also really like those Red Skulls, as well.

UnkoMan

I googled this Knodar fella to see a lot of pictures with an additional hat? Question is, will you do an alt skin?
What a weird low-rent Riddler.

This Shahna skin rules. I love it. (I also had to google what her name was.)

WyldFyre

Quote from: UnkoMan on February 12, 2018, 04:44:36 AM
I googled this Knodar fella to see a lot of pictures with an additional hat? Question is, will you do an alt skin?
What a weird low-rent Riddler.

And didn't he have a weird kind of wand thingy as well?  Memory is a bit hazy on him, but I thought he did. *Not a request*, just observing.
For Freedom!

daglob

He does in some pictures, but he also has a ray gun that operates like a GL ring, but somehow molds metal into shapes. I'm going to skin the Ibis Stick also, for whatever anyone wants to use it as. He also has a hat in his Who's Who picture, but the only adventure of his I can find is the one with the ray gun and no hat. I'll skin the hat too, though.

UnkoMan

Don't feel you have to!
But, you are the king of obscurity. I love the stuff you come out with.

daglob

No, I'd planed it that way all along. Supposedly he brought other future tech back to the "present", but I've just found the one story, so other than the gun, hat, Ibis Stick, and ray gun, I don't know hat else he had.

RTTingle

Quote from: daglob on February 08, 2018, 04:17:15 AM
Thank you all. Meanwhile...

Just messing around.

Is that a Lectoid from Buckaroo Banzai?

daglob

Of course. I Blenderized the face a little. The eyes are skinned, but I may scope some eyeballs on him eventually.

daglob

Some work in progress on a couple of pulp-style characters. On the left is SeeKay, the Man Without a Face. He had no origin, and no reason was given that he had no face. On the right is The Shadow... the one from New Zealand. Jimmie Gray is your standard bored playboy millionaire who decides to put on a mask and fight crime. The mask is a gray affair that seems to blelnd into a gray spot in the comic.

daglob