News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cmdrkoenig67's Map Thread...

Started by cmdrkoenig67, January 03, 2009, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

I didn't really want to re-make this thread (I was rather peeved that the original got archived), but oh well...

Maps soon to be released (within the next few weeks, anyway)...They'll be usable for Multiplayer, for EZScript mini mods and for the Rumble Room...

Kaliklak2

Rockies

Apokalips2

Hell

Alien Mining Colony

Underwater

Underwater City

Red Planet

Gremlin

I love these all, especially Apokalips. Great work.

herodad1

M25

Good stuff!  And thanks for supporting EZScript.

cmdrkoenig67

I forgot these...

Cuban Port (with new textures)

Compare the original textures

Desert (still wip)

Castle Interior

Crypt of Curses

Sewers

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: M25 on January 03, 2009, 06:38:47 PM
Good stuff!  And thanks for supporting EZScript.

Thanks...And no problem.

Dana

BentonGrey

Koeing!  Those are fantastic, as always!  I'm glad that these will be released soon.  It looks like your underwater maps will come out just about when I will start working on my Aquaman campaign.  That is quite awesome!  That purple map sure is something!  I actually really like the retextured market stalls.  Very cool stuff.  I also like that castle interior, very atmospheric!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

Thanks BG...So I have a total of 15  :ffvstr: maps I have to release...15?  Oh yeah...I didn't show two of them (they're still WIPs too)...LOL!

Dana

yell0w_lantern

:thumbup:
Very nice!
I definitely have a use for that desrt map and the underwater map could be useful too.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Xenolith

Swingman

Super! New maps! Underwater! Yeah!

I'm really exited to try these on for size...

UnkoMan

Wowsa. That sewer one's got me very interested.

Lunarman

Once again you surpass all previous work!

DoctorRuina

I can't wait for Apokolips and Underwater.

billdamn22

Great stuff! If I ever get my mod off the ground, I will definitely be using some o 'deez. :thumbup:

steamteck

Those are incredible! Words fail me! I await with baited breath

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: ips on January 04, 2009, 07:41:10 PM
Quote from: yell0w_lantern on January 03, 2009, 09:16:05 PM
:thumbup:
Very nice!
I definitely have a use for that desrt map and the underwater map could be useful too.

desert and arctic maps are 2 that we've been missing since the first game. i tried to use the map pack to fill the void but the terrains are all black so they just don't look right in the 2nd game :( definately looking forward to these.

Brrrrrrrrrrr

laughing paradox

Your map making abilities are unbelievable.

I cannot tell you how much I will be anticipating the release of those maps.. (when I get my real laptop working.)

I have a question for you.. have you ever considered making a Paradise Island map? That would be hardcase.

AfghanAnt

Seeing your maps always get me a little excited about playing the game but unfortunately I'm always running into hanging errors when I try to play them.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 07, 2009, 04:08:59 PM
Seeing your maps always get me a little excited about playing the game but unfortunately I'm always running into hanging errors when I try to play them.

Hanging errors?  I don't understand...Do my maps slow your comp up?

Dana

AfghanAnt

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on January 15, 2009, 02:36:15 PM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 07, 2009, 04:08:59 PM

Hanging errors?  I don't understand...Do my maps slow your comp up?

Dana

No, it doesn't technically slow my computer. It just refuses to load and stops at the loading screen. I'm going to try a clean reinstall over the weekend and see if this fixes my problem if not, oh well.

cmdrkoenig67

I'm sorry to hear that, AA...I hope all goes well.

Dana

electro

Underwater maps are my fav but, of course I lov'em all - Just need a cool place for my swimming animated characters to fight & now it seems i'm about to get it :blink:

electro

Any word on when these might be ready Cmdrkoenig67 - Can't wait to gett'em :blink:

TAP43

I'm loving that Apokalips2 map, but they all look great.
Thanks for plugging along :thumbup: look forward to the release.
Thanks

TAP43

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: electro on February 09, 2009, 12:15:37 AM
Any word on when these might be ready Cmdrkoenig67 - Can't wait to gett'em :blink:

I'm going to be uploading some soon, but they won't be available for a few days more (maybe by this coming weekend...I'm making no promises, though)...I do have 20-ish maps to upload (as I said,...Some of them, I haven't shown).

Thanks everybody for the comments.

Dana

BentonGrey

Woo-Hoo!  All of this and surprises too! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

steamteck

cmdrkoenig67

The maps are nearly ready for downloading....Hee-hee!

Nine new maps have been uploaded...About 11 more to go...Whew (I'm getting pooped)!

Dana  :faint

Sledgehammer

Wow! Fantastic work, Dana! I'm gonna try them right now!