News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cmdrkoenig67's Map Thread...

Started by cmdrkoenig67, January 03, 2009, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yell0w_lantern

Very exciting.
Where are they located? I can't find them on your yahoo groups or your homepage.
Btw, several of the links on your page are missing the 'h' in 'http', specifically, pages 7, 9 and both map pages.
Yellow Lantern smash!

BentonGrey

Koeing, you tease!  Ha, I can't wait for these maps!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

steamteck

I am a a shiver with excitement. I can hardly contain myself. Keep us posted when they're ready so I can breathe again. :D

herodad1

when they are ready for pick-up, where would we get them O master of maps?

cmdrkoenig67

I can't tell you yet...BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!  Very soon...but not yet, my children...Not yet.

Dana  ;)

Gremlin

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 17, 2009, 02:48:50 AM
I can't tell you yet...BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!  Very soon...but not yet, my children...Not yet.

Dana  ;)

You sick freak. Why do you taunt us so?

steamteck

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 17, 2009, 02:48:50 AM

Dana  ;)

The madness! Must fight off the madness! hahahahahahahaha!

cmdrkoenig67

Snicker....Be at peace...Take a rest in this oasis....

steamteck

The peaceful oasis where I can drift off to sleep and be kidnapped by desert nomads..... :o

BentonGrey

You ARE evil...but that map is quite beautiful. ;)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

cmdrkoenig67

I don't know why, but I am feeling evil lately (must be job stress) and since I didn't put a direct link below to the maps...You'll have to look a little bit....BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!  ;)

Come and get 'em (the first eleven maps are up)...

http://frp.unlimited2.net/

Dana ;)

Darn...I should have made it a scavenger hunt-style search...Gah!!! Foiled by my good nature.

BentonGrey

Too awesome!  I'm totally going to have to get all of these.  I've seen most of them in preview and have told you that they look great, but I hadn't seen that Medieval Village map.  That looks fantastic!  I can't wait to get my hands on these, Dana....DOWNLOAD FASTER!

By the way....don't think I haven't noticed that you're saving the underwater maps for last....why must you torture me? :D
God Bless

tommyboy

Some really great looking maps there.
Imagination, variety and good looking too.
If I wasn't committed to getting my big, stupid map out, I could be playing with these. :doh:

steamteck

Great, great maps. Haven't been as excited about this stuff in a long time!

I do have one speed bump though. The mining colony 2 map  ( exterior one ) ONLY shows up on the ezscript stuff and not in the regular rumble room  ( epic, team ,watch etc) modes. Is their any way to get it to do so because I mainly play those modes?

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: steamteck on February 20, 2009, 01:41:16 PM
Great, great maps. Haven't been as excited about this stuff in a long time!

I do have one speed bump though. The mining colony 2 map  ( exterior one ) ONLY shows up on the ezscript stuff and not in the regular rumble room  ( epic, team ,watch etc) modes. Is their any way to get it to do so because I mainly play those modes?

Whoops!  I'll see if I can fix it and re-upload it...Sorry, Steam.  I had a feeling I'd miss a few things here and there. 

BTW:  There was a texture missing from the caverns_of_hell map, it's now been fixed....So go and re-download that map, unless you want pink parts.

Herodad1 has said the hell map doesn't work correctly for him, so if there are any other issues, folks....Please let me know.

Dana

steamteck

You are the man!  I really love your maps. Looking forward to the update.

UnkoMan

Hell map doesn't work for me either. I haven't redownloaded, but if you just changed textures... It isn't calling the ground nif though. Just big black space I can't move around on. I also get pink smoke in the Medieval Village, and have noticed... the camera does some weird things. Like when I scroll in it goes underground, and when I push Z it zooms past the hero and down to the ground. Is that maybe because of how I set the camera when editing those other maps? And the last thing... for some reason I only see one mining colony in my list, after putting both of your maps in there? And it's indoors instead of the outdoor one.

But man, sweet work here. I'm really impressed with this sewer & ego. And your snow textures came out better than the ones I played with. I should go back and try that map some time, though....

Heh... I edited the heck out of this post, as I played through them.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: UnkoMan on February 20, 2009, 06:17:46 PM
Hell map doesn't work for me either. I haven't redownloaded, but if you just changed textures...

It isn't calling the ground nif though. Just big black space I can't move around on.

Hmmmm...It does the same thing for Herodad1.  I don't know why it isn't working, It's not a new map, really...It's just one of the Nazi base maps, redressed.

Dana

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 20, 2009, 06:33:39 PM
Quote from: UnkoMan on February 20, 2009, 06:17:46 PM
Hell map doesn't work for me either. I haven't redownloaded, but if you just changed textures...

It isn't calling the ground nif though. Just big black space I can't move around on.

Hmmmm...It does the same thing for Herodad1.  I don't know why it isn't working, It's not a new map, really...It's just one of the Nazi base maps, redressed.

Dana

The problem is that the terrain nif file path somehow got screwed up and refers to the directory "area_specifjm" instead of "area_specific" You can edit mission.dat it in a hex editor and it works fine.

Did you use a layout file to import that maybe had a typo in it? That's about the only way i can think of that would cause that to happen.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on February 20, 2009, 07:29:03 PM
The problem is that the terrain nif file path somehow got screwed up and refers to the directory "area_specifjm" instead of "area_specific" You can edit mission.dat it in a hex editor and it works fine.

Did you use a layout file to import that maybe had a typo in it? That's about the only way i can think of that would cause that to happen.

Aw crap...I must have grabbed the terrain from Joe Mama's area_specifjm" folder somehow, instead of "area_specific".....I think I've fixed it now...I'll have to re-re-upload the map...Oy!

Dana

laughing paradox

Your maps are great! I particularly love the Apokolips and Rockies and Medieval Village maps.

By the way, my Medieval Village map has a slight pink hue to it. Was that intentional?

I can't wait to check out your other new ones. Oh, and did you upload the 'fixed' Volcanic Caves?

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: laughing paradox on February 22, 2009, 06:00:16 PM
Your maps are great! I particularly love the Apokolips and Rockies and Medieval Village maps.

By the way, my Medieval Village map has a slight pink hue to it. Was that intentional?

I can't wait to check out your other new ones. Oh, and did you upload the 'fixed' Volcanic Caves?

I did upload the "fixed" Volcanic_caves map.  I'm not sure why the Medieval village has a pinkish tint to it, though...It looks fine on my comp (but I'll take another look at it, when I get home from work).

Dana

TaskMasterX

These are some amazing maps! Thanks for all this fun stuff Dana!

WyldFyre

Dana,  I finally got to look at these. Great stuff. Thanks for giving us somewhere to play with our toys.  Keep 'em coming.
For Freedom!

cmdrkoenig67

No prob (and thanks, folks)...Many, many more to be released.

Dana (whew!)

electro

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on March 02, 2009, 12:57:18 PM
No prob (and thanks, folks)...Many, many more to be released.

Dana (whew!)

Good to hear - I'm still looking forward to those underwater battle maps - They look so sweet :blink:

yell0w_lantern

Yeah, the underwater maps and the desert map!  :thumbup:
Yellow Lantern smash!

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: yell0w_lantern on March 02, 2009, 09:10:49 PM
Yeah, the underwater maps and the desert map!  :thumbup:

That's desert maps, plural...LOL.

Dana

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!