News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cmdrkoenig67's Map Thread...

Started by cmdrkoenig67, January 03, 2009, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Like I said on FRP, this is just about the coolest thing ever!  That is beyond awesome Dana!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Animated textures on a map? WoW!!!

jeremy355

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet stuffage dana. very cool.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

cmdrkoenig67

Thank you so much, guys....I'm glad you like it.

Dana

laughing paradox

That is fantastic work! You've really outdone yourself with the effects on this map. I like that you have really good sound effects, too.

cmdrkoenig67

An update in the work-in-progress waterfall (it looks better than the flat plane)...Please click on the pic!

Outcast

Nice waterfall map there CmdrKoenig. :)

BentonGrey

The animated planes looked great, but this is an improvement.  This is so cool, Dana!  It almost looks like a different game.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

cmdrkoenig67

I'm glad you like it, Freedom Folks!

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

Two new maps released at FRP2

A couple of warehouse maps that I've been working on are ready to go (I'm still working on the water fall map and Mos Eisley, those will be ready when/if time allows)...

Cyber Burn

Very cool Dana. Looking forward to the other maps as well.

cmdrkoenig67

jocke32

They both look really exciting, and if all goes as i hope with creating my own mod then it would be an honor to use them in it! :D

laughing paradox

These two preview maps look awesome! The second one reminds me of Mount Olympus. I love it.

I downloaded your warehouse maps but for some reason they did not show up in my Rumble Room. I installed them to both my Data folder and my FFX folder, and ran both programs, but they weren't on the list. I don't know if it was just my not installing it correctly or what, but I thought I'd let post about it, in case maybe someone had the same problem.

AfghanAnt

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 29, 2012, 02:05:57 AM
These are amazing.

Thank you, AA!

Quote from: laughing paradox on July 28, 2012, 08:56:08 PM
These two preview maps look awesome! The second one reminds me of Mount Olympus. I love it.

Heh...

Quote from: laughing paradox on July 28, 2012, 08:56:08 PM
I downloaded your warehouse maps but for some reason they did not show up in my Rumble Room. I installed them to both my Data folder and my FFX folder, and ran both programs, but they weren't on the list. I don't know if it was just my not installing it correctly or what, but I thought I'd let post about it, in case maybe someone had the same problem.

I'll take a look at them LP....I may have forgotten a marker or two (missing markers can cause issues like that).  Thank you folks for commenting on the maps!

Dana

BentonGrey

Ha, you're constantly upping the ante in terms of maps, Dana.  These both look really cool and atmospheric, and the Mt. Olympus-y one looks especially interesting.  These teases are really eye-catching!
God Bless

cmdrkoenig67

Hi LP, try downloading the warehouse maps again, I uploaded new versions (with fixed markers, I apologize for the screw up) and Prem put them on the FRP2 site...Hopefully they'll work this time for you, if not, please let me know.

Dana

laughing paradox

That totally did the trick! Thanks, cmdr!

RockLegend2

Amazing.

I love Apokalips2. Looks like a concentration camp, and that's great to have with Nazis built-in. I smell a liberation mission.

cmdrkoenig67

Thank you, RockLegend2...Good to hear you love the map. 

LP, I'm glad the map works for you now.

Dana

heroidosilencio

Dana could you make a map of Doctor Doom's castle?

OrWolvie1

Quote from: heroidosilencio on October 20, 2016, 03:32:03 AM
Dana could you make a map of Doctor Doom's castle?

Unless I'm mistaken, he already did. It's called ds_castle of doom :)

cmdrkoenig67

I did make a Doom castle interior map.  It's in the FRP back up site in my signature below (in the FFVTTR maps folder).

Dana

heroidosilencio

cmdrkoenig67

BentonGrey

Hey Dana, good to see you around, my friend!  :D
God Bless

cmdrkoenig67

spydermann93