News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

My NIFSkope Stopped Working...

Started by cmdrkoenig67, January 04, 2009, 05:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdrkoenig67

This is the second time since getting my new computer (with Vista), that this has happened...When I try to open it, my computer puts out a warning that this program has stopped working and Windows is looking for a solution (it was working fine a week ago).  Why does my computer hate me?  My 3DS Max 4 and 5 stopped working and random programs will just cease functioning...This is really, really frustrating.

Has anybody else had these issues (with NIFSkope or any other problem running on Vista)?  I'm going to try a fresh download and re-install of Skope...It worked last time, but I don't know if it will again.

Dana

cmdrkoenig67

Oooooookaaaay....Reinstalled NIFSkope (yet again) and now it's working alright...Weird.

Dana :huh:

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on January 06, 2009, 02:28:59 PM
Oooooookaaaay....Reinstalled NIFSkope (yet again) and now it's working alright...Weird.

Dana :huh:

Hmmmm....Addendum:  It's working, but it won't allow me to open two of them (In order to work on two different meshes), only one will open....Sigh.

:banghead:

GogglesPizanno

My laptop install does that, but my desktop doesn't it is weird.
What you can do is from the file menu select "New window" and it will open a second instance so you can open multiple meshes.

cmdrkoenig67

Thank you, Goggles...I'll give it a go and I really appreciate the help.

Dana

cmdrkoenig67