News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Frackin' Rumble Room & Maps Problem

Started by AfghanAnt, January 07, 2009, 05:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

So, I haven't been interested in  :ffvstr: as much as I once was because I can only get original maps to not crash on me.

Today I tried to start up rumble room with the prison yard map and it completely crash to my desktop. Anyone know what is going on or how to fix this issue.

I'm using Vista.

GogglesPizanno

Can you post your error.log after the game crashes?

AfghanAnt

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on January 07, 2009, 06:04:30 PM
Can you post your error.log after the game crashes?

I see script.log, ff.log, _missionvar.log, ff.csv, & ff.err.

Where would I find the error.log?

GogglesPizanno

AfghanAnt

Script.Log
Spoiler

>>> system/init.py executed
>>> system/localinit.py executed
>>> system\tredir.py executed
loading datfiles version 0.256000
loading cshelper ...
Starting ffx.py v. 3.3.1 build 0; branch = main release update
Loading m25ai.py v. 3.3.0 build 3; branch = Gold v.3.3 with Patch
importing missionobjvar.py v1.20
importing MLOG Reader 1.0.23
Starting General Utilities 1.0.1
missionobjvar(FixLongs): Fixing overflow issue with <SCSTATE_BUOYANT>
missionobjvar defining functions for Campaign play.
Loading m25cutscene.py v.3.2.0 final; May 27, 2007
CustomHeadCurrentTime 1231347927.679000
Starting Height Check module 1.4
Starting System Utilities 1.5
OBJECTS_HEIGHT: 604 entries
NIF_OBJECTS: 482 entries
BUILDINGS_IN_OBJECTS_DAT: 30 entries
BUILDING_DIMENSIONS: 30 entries
Starting skXMapInfo.py  v 0.79 beta
skXMapInfo: m25ai available
Loading m25aiopt.py v.3.2.0 final; branch = swingman 4
Campaign_ReadObjects() warning: object template <trainer> has more than one entry for attribute <mass>, values 0.000000 and 0.000000
Campaign_ReadObjects() warning: object template <pat_dream_fog_effect> has more than one entry for attribute <animated>, values 1.000000 and 1.000000
Campaign_ReadObjects() warning: object template <nazihq_storage_crate> has more than one entry for attribute <castShadow>, values 1.000000 and 1.000000
Campaign_ReadObjects() warning: object template <ff_computer> has more than one entry for attribute <throwable>, values 0.000000 and 0.000000
Campaign_ReadObjects() warning: object template <dark_shaman> has more than one entry for attribute <prestige>, values 30.000000 and 50.000000
Campaign_ReadObjects() warning: object template <water> has more than one entry for attribute <mass>, values 650.000000 and 650.000000
FFX Mission Plugin 'firehydrant' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'zombie' imported
Loading freeroam_keepbuildingdamage.py v.1.0.0 build 0; branch = main
FFX Mission Plugin 'freeroam_keepbuildingdamage' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25ai_lowjumper' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25ai_realitymanipulation' imported
FFX Mission Plugin 'cutscene_power' imported
Loading     m25enc_OPENDOOR.py v.1.0.0 build 0; branch = main
Loading m25enc.py v.3.2.0 July 27, 2008
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25enc_opendoor' imported
Loading     m25enc_simplechoice.py v.1.0.0 build 0; branch = main
FFX Mission Plugin 'm25enc_simplechoice' imported
Starting Built-In Function Wrapper 1.5
('Object_CalcPrestige', 'js')
sk: missionobjvar already loaded; resetting mission type to skirmish for mission and object vars
missionobjvar.SetFunctionsByMissionType: isCampaignMission=0, long variable cache has already been written to.
__MISSIONVARS = {'_event_freeroam_initmission': [['FreeroamKBD_StartMission', 0]], '_event_pstory_cutsceneline': [['CutscenePower_CheckPower', 1]], 'heightcheck_sampling_default': (1, 8), '_event_freeroam_exitmission': [['FreeroamKBD_EndMission', 0]]}
__OBJECTVARS = {}
missionobjvar defining functions for Rumble Room play.
ffx3\Missions\Scripts\sk.py importing FFX
ffx3\Missions\Scripts\sk.py loaded
>>> C:\Users\Anthony\AppData\Local\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\temp\battle.py executed
>>> C:\Users\Anthony\AppData\Local\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\temp\danger.py executed

AfghanAnt

AfghanAnt

Is this happening to anyone else or is this just me. If it just me, I'll do a clean reinstall and sees what happens.

GogglesPizanno

I cant see anything in the logs, which usually means the game just completely crapped out. I ran into that occasionally when building the mappack, in that something was missing on a map or configured wrong and it wouldn't throw an error, it would just crash. Tracking it down often was a pain.

AfghanAnt

GogglesPizanno

The prison yard map... is that one of Humanton's FFvTR ones that he released last year or is it one of the old FF ones?

AfghanAnt

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on January 08, 2009, 08:04:42 PM
The prison yard map... is that one of Humanton's FFvTR ones that he released last year or is it one of the old FF ones?

Humanton's. I have the similar problem with cmdrkoenig67's map where it just hangs at the loading screen.