News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Cyber Burn

Quote from: docdelorean88 on August 29, 2011, 03:56:17 AM
As well as Freedom Force C6 style. :)

Yeah, I almost forgot about those. Your FF skins really popped and were very crisp.

Courtnall6

Ok...so they're like 15 or 16 skins I still haven't released then! :P
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

daglob

Tomato

Guys, stop bothering C6 about releases. Just accept the fact that he will never, ever, EVER release anything ever again(though he'll possibly make some new ones just to continue torturing us), and your lives will be a lot less painful.

area34

I'd heard you lost some of the skins that were previewed in this thread but is there any chance of releasing any of the skins that you still have? Thor armor and Thor mesh updates, any of the Iron men or the FF reskins that have been teased for years? Those alone would be great to have in game. Anywho- Hope this doesn't come off ungrateful it's just it's been awhile since you've released anything and I know a lot of us are still anticipating new content from you.

style

How about this for content!!! :D
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Haha, there they are!  That is just too awesome.  This is one of those things I thought I'd never see in FF...maybe the Thundercats aren't beyond hope after all....Anyway, these look AMAZING guys!  The skopes and skins are just plain awesome.  Is there a Taleyhawk?  I DEFINITELY have to get my hands on these guys.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

deano_ue

no fair i'm meant to be the 80's cartoon guy around here

*kicks door and storms off*

rassin' frassin' just because he makes kick arse skins rassin' frassin'

area34

With a response like that maybe I should post in Murs's thread too. :D

Amazo Version 2.2

really glad to see new content from a fan favorite.  :thumbup:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

ghazkul

Courtnall6

Hey what's going on in here?

Ah...my first new skins in over a year! Not too shabby after such a long break. :P

Stargazer and Tally Hawk are also on the way. :cool:

Quote from: ghazkul on September 29, 2011, 08:04:05 PM
one question, WHEN and WHERE???

The WHERE is easy...at Champions of Freedom. The WHEN...well that's always the tricky one! ;)

BentonGrey

Quote from: Courtnall6 on September 29, 2011, 09:24:53 PM
Hey what's going on in here?

Ah...my first new skins in over a year! Not too shabby after such a long break. :P

Stargazer and Tally Hawk are also on the way. :cool:
Awesome!  We'll have the whole set, even Stargazer!  That's fantastic!

Quote from: Courtnall6 on September 29, 2011, 09:24:53 PM
The WHERE is easy...at Champions of Freedom. The WHEN...well that's always the tricky one! ;)
(Emphasis added)
You sir, are evil!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deano_ue

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 29, 2011, 09:45:14 PM
You sir, are evil!

no benton i'm evil, he's c6, tomato makes meshes and murs hAS boobies but thats beside the point. AWAY

Previsionary

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on September 29, 2011, 10:45:31 PM
Quote from: BentonGrey on September 29, 2011, 09:45:14 PM
You sir, are evil!

no benton i'm evil, he's c6, tomato makes meshes and murs hAS boobies but thats beside the point. AWAY

That awkward moment where you stare in silence at the information that was just revealed, and then you interject with a single word, "Whut?" breaking the silence oh so forcefully.
Disappear when you least expe--

style

I never understood why everyone always picks on Murs? :huh: ......But it sure is funny! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

Well those are amazing skins and great skopes! Nice job guys.
....as for the Silverhawks, that's too obscure for me, barely heard of them unfortunately.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Courtnall6

Quote from: style on September 29, 2011, 11:00:56 PM
I never understood why everyone always picks on Murs? :huh: ......But it sure is funny! :thumbup:

It's because he likes Deadpool...and Deadpool fans deserve all the flak they get. :D

Outcast

Yay! Style and C6 are making new stuff! :thumbup:

Quote from: Podmark on September 29, 2011, 11:21:46 PM
Well those are amazing skins and great skopes! Nice job guys.
....as for the Silverhawks, that's too obscure for me, barely heard of them unfortunately.
I remember the Silverhawks. I think  the Thundercats was also airing when i watched it. If you know the Thundercats, you must have known the Silverhawks. But it's an old show yet still cool. Here's a link...for those who don't know who they are.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzAQu23t19A :) Having watched it myself, i knew they had some masks on. :P

Quote from: style on September 29, 2011, 11:00:56 PM
Don't know either, it's probably because he's the kind of guy who doesn't mind it. Probably likes it even. :P

Tomato

Plz. we don't pick on Murs... we enhance his reputation. Murs doesn't give a flying prev what we say about him.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Randomdays

I remember the Silverhawks, but just couldn't get into them. CN reaired them a few years before they jumped the shark. I found the Thundercats much more enjoyable and watchable (the original Thundercats, not the new anime style ones that just came out.)

Saying that though, those are just awesome skins/meshes and look a lot better than the original toons.

laughing paradox

Nice job on the Silverhawks skins. I used to have a Monstarr toy when I was a kid, and his head would flip around to reveal his 'monster' face. I was bummed that didn't come with his cool squid motorcycle.

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

grenadier

Oh yeah!  The master skinner returns.  Outstanding.  Good to see you skinning again C6  :).
Your metalwork has really gotten better.
Stay tuned on Halloween, I got some treats coming.

-Gren

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: grenadier on October 02, 2011, 03:47:07 AM
Oh yeah!  The master skinner returns.  Outstanding.  Good to see you skinning again C6  :).
You metalwork has really gotten better.
Stay tuned on Halloween, I got some treats coming.

-Gren

Glad to see you popping in Gren, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.