News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

Number 1, nice skins C6.

Number 2, it feels good on the way out.

Number 3, I do have boobies.

Number 4, haters gonna hate.

Figure Fan

I have no idea who these characters are, but the skins are beautiful.  :cool:

Cardmaster

Holy cow Court - you just get better and better with time... these are absolutely beautiful!
Just. Wow. I've always so admired the style and flair you get with your skins - nobody does it like C6. :)

- :cardmaster
Sah-WEEEEET!
www.ericstirpe.com

Courtnall6

Quote from: Cardmaster on October 11, 2011, 05:07:38 PM
Holy cow Court - you just get better and better with time... these are absolutely beautiful!
Just. Wow. I've always so admired the style and flair you get with your skins - nobody does it like C6. :)

- :cardmaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaV-6qerkqI    :P
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

herodad1

Cyber Burn

Going by rumors started by another skinner, I'll just give this thread a little bump so it's easier for C6 to find.  :D

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on September 30, 2011, 02:12:42 AM
Plz. we don't pick on Murs... we enhance his reputation. Murs doesn't give a flying prev what we say about him.

I thought we did that because he was an asy target like Prev but iwth less backtalk....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

naitvalis

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 04, 2012, 12:16:20 AM
Going by rumors started by another skinner, I'll just give this thread a little bump so it's easier for C6 to find.  :D

*take the hammer of bump from Cyber burn and smash the thread harder just on the forum head*
"ok now is even more easier, maybe we can built a C6 signal like that one of that gotham guy...can't remember the name at the moment"

daglob

docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Courtnall6

Psshh! Who really wants to see that hack skinning again?! Not I sir!

Starman

deanjo2000

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 26, 2015, 12:29:51 AM
Please sir, can we have some more  :P
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

Hey C6, it's always nice to see a member of the old guard pop in. I hope life is treating you well?

Amazo Version 2.2

i've been going through all the amazing stuff at alex's freedom fortress, and i have to say i never realized that you had released so many amazing things. like everyone else here, i hope you decide to start skinning again, but if not, i just want to say thanx for everything that you have already done.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

style

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ultimate Fan!

Skerdilajd Shehi

Quote from: Courtnall6 on January 26, 2015, 12:29:51 AM

Welcome back courtnall6! long time no see.

Courtnall6

Just popping by to see what's what. Nice to see some old faces still around. Can't say I'm back to skinning.  Haven't completed a skin in years. Last attempt was a few months ago. I drew a redsign of Falcon as the new Cap....tried skinning it for S&Gs...didn't get too far before I lost interest.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 26, 2015, 02:19:48 PM
Hey C6, it's always nice to see a member of the old guard pop in. I hope life is treating you well?

Life is treating me well enough thanks for asking.  :cool:

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on January 26, 2015, 03:22:06 PM
i've been going through all the amazing stuff at alex's freedom fortress, and i have to say i never realized that you had released so many amazing things. like everyone else here, i hope you decide to start skinning again, but if not, i just want to say thanx for everything that you have already done.

You're welcome!  :)

naitvalis

same hope you start skinning again C6, with the same thanks for all the huge and marvelous works you have already done.
(however if you decide to don't start skin again, i intend to pass the hat in the community and pay an hitman wich can force you :cool:, yes i'm one of that "mad-fan" :ph34r:)

docdelorean88

Good Ol'fashioned bump. :)
Hope things are good C6!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Tomato

Hrm

Look. I am the same guy standing up and calling people out for kittbashing C6 stuff, but let's be realistic here guys. His last post was *7* years ago. He was last logged in over 5 years ago. I can tell you for a fact I emailed him with the emails I had on hand as recently as a month ago and he STILL didn't show up.

If C6 wants to dig out this thread and blow the dust off it, he can find it and do so. But in the meantime, this thread is deader than DJ, and I would ask that people stop bumping it and burying threads by people *actively making content*. It's rude, and frankly frustrating. If someone wants to go further, track him down via his later published work, see if he'll at least make a final ruling on the kittbashing issue, please by all means do so. But C6 is *not here* and has not been for *over 5 years*. Posting here, where he isn't, is useless. Please knock it off, and expend that energy encouraging active users instead.

style

Quote from: Tomato on October 08, 2022, 07:47:49 PM
Hrm

Look. I am the same guy standing up and calling people out for kittbashing C6 stuff, but let's be realistic here guys. His last post was *7* years ago. He was last logged in over 5 years ago. I can tell you for a fact I emailed him with the emails I had on hand as recently as a month ago and he STILL didn't show up.

If C6 wants to dig out this thread and blow the dust off it, he can find it and do so. But in the meantime, this thread is deader than DJ, and I would ask that people stop bumping it and burying threads by people *actively making content*. It's rude, and frankly frustrating. If someone wants to go further, track him down via his later published work, see if he'll at least make a final ruling on the kittbashing issue, please by all means do so. But C6 is *not here* and has not been for *over 5 years*. Posting here, where he isn't, is useless. Please knock it off, and expend that energy encouraging active users instead.

C6 told me its ok to use his skins AS LONG AS YOU GIVE HIM THE APPROPRIATE CREDIT.......... But hey I was gone for a minute then peeked in here and was inspired!
The Ultimate Fan!

DoctorRuina

I always use the c6 base skins. courtnall6 and tommyboy are essential for me.