Trent Reznor at it again

Started by GogglesPizanno, January 14, 2009, 08:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GogglesPizanno

So on the official NIN site, he's posted torrents of the raw HD 3 camera footage from the recent tour (Victoria, Portland and Sacramento shows)... 400GB worth of footage... For people to download and edit.

QuoteThe internet is full of surprises these days.
I was contacted by a mysterious, shadowy group of subversives who SOMEHOW managed to film a substantial amount (over 400 GB!) of raw, unedited HD footage from three separate complete shows of our Lights in the Sky tour. Security must have been lacking at these shows because the quality of the footage is excellent.

If any of you could find a LINK to that footage I'll bet some enterprising fans could assemble something pretty cool.

Oh yeah, you didn't hear this from me.

zuludelta

It would be nice if somebody out there would host bite-size pieces of the raw footage so AV fiends like myself can take a crack at making videos. Even the smallest file (the Sacramento footage, which clocks in at a platter-breaking 112 GB) is too much for my pitiful hard drive (and I'd just installed an HD-compatible video card too).
Art is the expression of truth without violence.

GogglesPizanno

I figure give it a little time and someone will have the Divx or h.264 conversions posted somewhere.

I got the Hard Drive to support the size, but my piddly slow small town DSL cant handle the download. I let it run for 48 hours and got 1.2% of a single show and called it quits.