Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: Head.nif  (Read 819 times)

Offline docdelorean88

• "If your gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style!"
Head.nif
« on: January 18, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
I wasn't sure wether or not to put this here of in tech issues, cause its more  of a question rather than a problem. So, when that thing in the screen shots thread happened to me(See: http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=48956.msg670627#msg670627 ), i started to wonder, Is custom force a mod where i could put one of ren's head.nifs in and the portrait would show in the bubble?
I'm going to test this, if it's possible is there anything i have to do first?
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Offline catwhowalksbyhimself

• Lord of Procrastination
    • Freedom Force Forever
Re: Head.nif
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 04:52:47 PM »
Ren's head .nifs should work just fine, yes.  However, I'm not sure how you get customs to use head.nifs exactly.  You'd have to set that up.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Offline docdelorean88

• "If your gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style!"
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »
Hm. Okay, i think i might be able to figure something out. Thanks for your help. If anyone else has something please feel free while i try to work this out.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Offline GogglesPizanno

• Winner of the Indianapolisrock 500
  • I...need another cocktail
    • GPWarehouse
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »
My understanding is that if the characters are Hero file based, as long as you have a head.nif and a portrait.tga, it should work.

If you are using built ins, the same rule applies, only there is the added step of having to add an anim_portrait entry in the resources tab for each each character.