News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

left 4 dead

Started by UnfluffyBunny, January 20, 2009, 11:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnfluffyBunny

anyone else playing?
downside of losing my old pc is my new rig is killer for gaming, and I love the multiplayer of this game  :D
any parties interested my steam is synthos84

Jakew

I'm playing on the 360 ... I actually thought it was a bit shallow once I first started playing. Now I'm totally sucked in.

Such a cool concept for a game.

Tortuga

I've got it on the XBOX 360 as well.

UnfluffyBunny

awww pity :(
got my lamb to the slaughter achievement last night by hiding a smoker outside a safe room, my friend ran in and closed the door, so i had the smoker start making noises, this got his to take a look around at which point I shot out the tounge attack and dragged him into a mass zombie ganking, lol

Jakew

Does anyone know when they start bring out updates / expansion packs for the game?

BWPS

Isn't it pretty much just a Half-Life 2 expansion?
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

lugaru

Quote from: BWPS on January 22, 2009, 05:32:55 AM
Isn't it pretty much just a Half-Life 2 expansion?

No, it is an entirely separate game made using the same engine, much like all those games made using Unreal or the Doom 3 engine. In that sense there are passing similarities to Half-Life 2 but they come mostly from the stuff that publisher puts in all their games, such as a sense of the enviroment telling a story and the expressive character models.

Honestly I love this game but my G.F. is not big on watching me play anything so until she is back in school and working part time I probably wont be doing much gaming at all except for early morning modding.

But yeah, for great A.I., level design, gameplay and sound it is one of my favorite games of last year.

laughing paradox

I have it for Xbox as well.

Does anyone want to get a game going together? Some FF'ers against some n00bs. :) Add me if you want, my gamertag is..

Spoiler
RedGenesis