Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Cyber Burn

Hoss really outdid himself with Puff Adder, great use of pieces for the helmet too, and you skinned it beautifully.

windblown

Great update! and that Puff Adder is amazing :thumbup:

AnarchistsXe

Am I blind or do I not see the Serpent Society on your site?

laughing paradox

Click on the Marvel icon, on the top of the front page.

Then on that page, on the far right there's a small button that says "Marvel 2". Click on that, then click the snake icon on the next page (or just scroll down). There are 4 Marvel pages and 2 DC pages. Make sure to check it all out!

Thanks for the comments, folks!

laughing paradox

Saw this old skin and decided to give it an update!

My next reveal will be two different looks of one character. One of her looks was done only once, I believe... the other look was never made before for :ff:! She's an A-List character, too!

If someone guesses the correct identity, I'll preview the images sooner than later.

naitvalis

what a refreshing and wonderful update you have done Lp, and congratulations also for all the 2.0 stuff on your website!
i have no idea about the character you are about to preview...maybe another little hint?

Bloodshadow

Excellent remake LP! :thumbup:
OK now you're making me think....stop that! :P
An A-Lister only done once......Hellcat?

Sioux City Dynamo

LP, love your Red Guardian!  That is a huge change from the first one.

You have really been kicking out some fantastic skins and skopes!!
Io

Cyber Burn

The before and after pic really shows how far you've come as a Skinner and as an Artist. As for your next reveal, I wouldn't even know where to begin to guess.

Podmark

Nice skin, good job on the highlights.

Hmm...an A-List character? Black Widow? Storm?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Podmark on February 02, 2014, 12:26:40 AM
Nice skin, good job on the highlights.

Hmm...an A-List character? Black Widow? Storm?

I'm going to go with Storm -- IIRC, her "Punk Mohawk" look has only been done once, and she's changed costumes so often, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there's a look of hers that's never been done.

laughing paradox

Thanks for the comments about Red Guardian.. I personally like how she came out.

Ok.. so. You guys are good. A little TOO good! Podmark got the Storm part right and Elijah even went a step further and got the Punk Mohawk Storm right.

I believe Punk Storm was only done once.

And I don't think this iteration of Storm was ever created.. was it? (Skope is not complete!)

Podmark

I could think of at least three Storm outfits that had never been skinned but this wasn't one of them. Anyway....great job of the Asgardian Storm! The fur, the chainmail, it's all very well done. Punk Storm too.
I am very impressed.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Bloodshadow

Sweet skope and skins,I love the asgardian version even though I hate Storm with the Mohawk,I'm old fashioned,I like her with the long flowing hair. :)

crimsonquill

FANtastic work on the Asgardian and Punk Storm, Paradox!!

I was curious if someone might attempt her punk look or even a version of her current look in X-Force (post-Panther mohawk) if you want to go for all three of her mohawk looks.

Gotta love skinners/skopers who are willing to tackle all of the looks of a character even those who don't last very often among the fan community or just for a single story arc.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

AfghanAnt

ShortFuse

windblown

Wow, those Storm skins are awesome!! Fantastic work!

BentonGrey

Well, I've missed a lot of really cools stuff in this thread, LP!  I'll just focus on the punk Storm, though.  She is fantastic, really, really fantastic.  I don't know quite what it is, but I just love what you've done with that skin.  The comparison of the Red Guardian skins is also really telling.  The first one is very nice, but that new one is just plain beautiful!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Thank you, everyone. I'm humbled by the response received.

@Crimson - Unfortunately, I hate Storm's current look. I'm just not a fan. After I complete these two, I think I'll be all Stormed out anyway. ;)

Cyber Burn

In all honesty, I have never been a big fan of Storm, but you created some beautiful representations of her.

daglob

Hey! Asgard Storm was on my list...

...and I'm glad to take it off for so nice a skin.

doctorchallenger

Very nice storm skins, LP! If you are interested, Bearded made a Thunderstrke mace nif, located here:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Beardedinlairmeshes3/files/thundermace/

the advange of this nif is that the head is a separate mesh pice and can be tweaked to be shaped so that it is similar to the hammer Storm (Thorm?) had in the comics, as pictured here:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/storm-what1.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2011/04/thorm.jpg

Specifically, if you scale the y vertice it will (1.5% or so), it will elongate the head aong that axis. Mind you this FYI, and the skins are stellar without this.

AnarchistsXe

Thanks man. Two things. I downloaded all the Serpent Society skins (thanks, now I have to remake all my heroes!) but I can't get Coachwhip to work with any keyframes or Bushmaster to work in  :ffvstr: at all. Any suggestions?

laughing paradox

@AnarchistsXe: Regarding Bushmaster, did you convert him for :ffvstr:? I think you need to do that for him to work. Regarding Coachwhip, my advice would be to wait til the updated version comes out. ;)

@doctorchallenger: Thanks for the head's up about her mallet. To be honest, I wanted to do something about it since it has a peculiar shape and your suggestion may be perfect. I'll try it out and see what I come up with.

AnarchistsXe

I did. Still didn't work. Ok Thanks. It says it works with female basic keyframes, but that didn't work

laughing paradox

Quote from: AnarchistsXe on February 06, 2014, 04:26:50 PM
I did. Still didn't work. Ok Thanks. It says it works with female basic keyframes, but that didn't work

That's odd. PM me your email and I'll send my copy of Bushmaster to you.

laughing paradox

Cyber Burn

Wow LP! That is a fantastic preview pic.  :thumbup: