Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Spade on April 18, 2014, 09:46:33 AM
Me again,is there some other place than Yahoo groups since I hate registering to every single thing  :(

I don't want to thread jack here, but I just want to point out that for a lot of us who create content, we either don't have the know how or the resources to build our own websites. Unfortunately, that leaves Yahoo as the best, if not only, option to release what we have made.

Epimethee

Dropbox allows you to share a file via a persistent web URL. I think the other major cloud storage solutions such as Google Drive and MS OneDrive (né SkyDrive) offer the same functionality. You'd then only need a free webpage solution to display the links. Wikispace (host of FRWorld) would work fine; even blogs such as Wordpress, Blogspot or Tumbler could do, at worst.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

windblown

Great skins LP! my favorites are Vertigo, Duchess and the Enchantress.

laughing paradox

Huge thanks to Windblown for hooking me up with an awesome skope for good ol' Vixen, modified a little by Hoss20. (Added the totem to her belt.) The animations are great for her too. Her running animation is perfect, as well as her melee idle and some of her melee attacks. Great stuff here!

Hoss20 skoped up a very awesome looking snowflake for m Killer Frost skope! Boom!

Next up? The Defenders.

Cyber Burn

Excellent job on all accounts guys.

Though I must say my curiosity is getting the better of me now. Hoss, if you don't mind me asking, what did you use for the snowflake?

spydermann93

Maaaan, I can't wait for the next FoP updated! :thumbup:

Starman

Both skins are great but I cannot wait to play around with that Vixen!!! Nice work!

Podmark

Those are pretty sweet! I really like the Vixen.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Great job as usual LP. I really like Vixen too. Is that the second time you made Vixen?

I also remember you doing a great Firebird skin too.  :paradoxsign

laughing paradox

Thanks everyone!

The FoP update will be soon. I know I keep saying that.. but it's true! I'm still just finishing up some characters that have been half finished before. I figured it'd be worth the extra wait for a few more characters.

This is the first time I've attempted Vixen. I did do a Firebird and previewed it in a Request Forum thread.

I feel compelled to post a preview of something every time I post in this thread now!

So, Hoss20 informed me that this was an unwanted costume and was particularly ugly. So naturally, I had to skin it! ;)

spydermann93

LP: Making ugly costumes pleasing to look at :P

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

While not my favorite Nova costume, I have always been a Nova fan, and will jump at the chance to get any and all versions/variations that I can get my grubby little hands on.

hoss20

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 22, 2014, 07:02:19 PM
Excellent job on all accounts guys.

Though I must say my curiosity is getting the better of me now. Hoss, if you don't mind me asking, what did you use for the snowflake?

I used one of the bracelet pieces from Ink's Scarlet Witch Gypsy for the circle. I then took an arrow from Tom_Versatile, removed the feathers, and took it into Blender. I then stretched the arrowhead a bit. From there, I duplicated the altered arrow and rotated the copies around to the appropriate places. After doing this, I merged all of the pieces together into one piece to keep it simple.

LP, if that Nova skin is released, consider our skope/skin relationship over.  ;)

Cyber Burn

I'm thinking that I really need to get with the times and start using Blender. That was a great way to use existing pieces Hoss.

Quote from: hoss20 on June 25, 2014, 05:06:45 AM

LP, if that Nova skin is released, consider our skope/skin relationship over.  ;)

Noooooooo!!!

windblown

The Vixen skin turned out fantastic LP, I really like it. Killer Frost looks great too. Can't wait for the site updates!

laughing paradox

Thanks!

I've released the rest of the members of the Serpent Society. (Doing a small release before the other stuff comes out.) Huge thanks to Hoss20 for providing excellent skopes of these characters!

Get them here at Force of Paradox (Click on the green snake button!)

spydermann93

Podmark

Nice even more great skins. I like Coachwhip and Sidewinder has some good face work.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

Those are all fantastic  :thumbup: I particularly like Boomslang ... for some reason, I always had a soft spot for that goofy character.

WyldFyre

These are all great!  I particularly like the Anaconda grapple animation. :)
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Cyber Burn

These are just fantastic guys. You both have really outdone yourself.

hoss20

Quote from: WyldFyre on June 27, 2014, 10:18:09 AM
These are all great!  I particularly like the Anaconda grapple animation. :)

Thanks, Wyldfyre. I think this was the second skope where I implemented Windblown's tutorial on making pieces appear and disappear (thanks again, WB). I thought it was the perfect skope to try it out on. I was hoping everyone would like it. I always try to capture a character's individuality, especially when they have a unique power.

murs47

You just keep getting better, dont ya?

*cheek pinch*

windblown

wow, all of them look amazing, I especially like Anaconda  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Ohh man, wow!  These new skins are looking absolutely fantastic, LP!  That Vixen is just dynamite, and I'm going to have to tell a story with Cap and the Serpent society at some point, just to use these awesome skins of yours! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying it because I enjoy makin' it.

So the last time I promised some Defenders, right? I got your Defenders right here! (As per usual, big thanks Hoss20 for hooking up quite a few of these skopes!)

They'll be released later today, along with Punk Storm, Asgardian Storm, Red Guardian (Defenders!), Firebird (Avengers) and Porcupine. I'll post something in the Release thread.

Starman

:o

spydermann93

All of these are great, LP, but Gargoyle's wings take the cake, here!

They are just magnificent!  I'm also very happy to see Overmind, too! :thumbup: