Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

Awesome Diamond Lil, LP.  I've never heard of the Marine Marauder and I thought I had a fairly good knowledge of the DCU.  :)

cmdrkoenig67

Nice Clea skin, LP!  It's nice to see Doctor Strange's wife (or Dark Dimension equivalent) and former student get a moment to shine.

Dana

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys! I'm going to continue working on Marine Marauder and get her perfect.

So this is the first time I did major face work on a skin and I dig it.

Silver Banshee from DC.

Now, this wouldn't be an LP post unless I addressed some kind of dilemma. ;)

Are there any hair pieces that have long hair but with a good enough wiremap that would allow straight lines to go through? Whenever I try to line up straight black lines in Silver Banshee's hair, it comes out discombobulated. Any suggestions on that front? I know I can change wiremap in Nifskope, but the wiremap already is so mixed up that it would take forever to 'untangle', let alone line up.

Podmark

I like her, the costume came out quite well.

You know I'm sure there's a hair piece out there that will do what you want, but it won't be an Ink piece. Maybe check some of Beyonder's or Renegade's stuff.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thanks, Pod. I'll look around and see if Beyonder or Renegade have something fitting. I appreciate it!

Podmark

There's a piece that was used on an Emma Frost mesh that I have a feeling will work perfectly if it can be skoped. Anyone know where this is, I think it was skinned by IPS and I think it was a mesh by the Beyonder.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I've always loved this incarnation of Vindicator and finally got to do it!

I think the (classic) Marauders need some lovin'. Podmark did a fantastic Riptide and a fantastic Harpoon is already in the works, so I figured I'd do Arclight. I think I'm going to do some more of them, like Blockbuster. I'm also up for the challenge of Scalphunter.. but that's going to take forever.

USAgent

Nice Arclight there LP, simple costume design but you made it look extra nice, and I don't think I have that version of Vindicator yet, well done.

Lots of luck with Scalphunter!  He looks to me a toughy!

Podmark

Good stuff LP. Very clean looking.

I'll totally agree the Marauders need some loving. I was planning to do more but went on to other things for now.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

herodad1

is scalphunter the guy with the guns?if so what about a skope using tj's punisher.its got ALOT of guns.

laughing paradox

Blockbuster from the Marauders.

And regarding Scalphunter.. I think I bit off more than I can chew. I just can't seem to get it right.. I'll keep trying.. but if anyone else would like to try it, please go for it. The suggestion of making it on TJ's Punisher mesh is perfect and I hexed it so that the backpack doesn't show. If anyone is interested, I can send it your way.

billdamn22

Nice Blockbuster, LP. Scratching him from my list.

Podmark

Sweet more Maruaders!

Scalphunter always seemed like a tough character to do to me.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

miguelyanke

LP i can try if you want to do something... just pm me

Jakew

Gremlin

I love that, LP! The beard is really weird, but that's more about the character design than your skin, I expect.

BentonGrey

Great work here lately LP!  I really like the Silver Banshee.  I'm going to have to pick her up sometime soon.  That Guardian skin is especially nice. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, that goatee does look weird but it's how he looks in the comic.. so eh.

I'm going to zip these characters soon and have them available by the weekend. Well, most of them.. still got work to do on Marine Marauder and Silver Banshee.

AfghanAnt

Oh frickin' hey there. I really like the Blockbuster skope and finally Archlight. I hope to see some more Marauders.

electro

QuoteNice Blockbuster, LP. Scratching him from my list.

Mega Ditto's :blink:

Sledgehammer

Excellent Blockbuster! And from the other bunch of skins I didn't get to comment, I guess Clea is my favorite. She's beautifully done. Besides, I'm always ready for new 2nd and 3rd string characters to add to the game.

USAgent

Very good Blockbuster, I am sooo looking forward to your next releases.

freedomgod55

silver banshee is great and also blockbuster is cool to keep up the good work !!!

cmdrkoenig67

I'm loving the Vindicator and Silver Banshee skins, LP...Nice work!

Dana

laughing paradox

I've been really on the outs with skinning, haven't really created anything in over a month, but I figured I'd create this version of Light Lass, as I haven't seen her before. There are a few of projects on the horizon, including Scalphunter and the Satellite-era Zatanna. Only time will tell when they are actually done, though!

Oh, and I'll definitely finish up all the stuff I've previewed and haven't released yet, like Silver Banshee and Marine Marauder. .. y'know. Eventually.

electro

No one can keep up that pace forever before burnout kicks in - I'm a happy fan as long as you keep trickling in the goodies at whatever speed - Nice Light Lass skin! :blink:

billdamn22

Great stuff, LP. Slow and steady is the pace I work at. It's been good to me. Don't let yourself get burned out.

laughing paradox

Fatal Five

Tharok, the half-human/half-robot man, is a kitbash. I did not create the robot part, it was done by Greycount, so therefore will not be available for release. I just wanted to add him to the group picture to complete the team.