Marvel All-in-One PSD (Don't Poke Fun, This is Serious Business)

Started by AfghanAnt, January 22, 2009, 07:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Would any skinners out there be interested in a massive psd that has pieces of every Marvel characters pre-skinned for you that you can do with whatever you want? Imagine the possibilities! You could make Wolverine with Punisher costumes or Black Captain Marvel (both amazing idea that I may do, so don't steal them)!

If you would like your work to be included, please sign below.

_____________________  Sign below  _____________________

For the record:
This is a joke but I'm trying to prove a point.
Also if it was a skinner I actually trusted, I would be willing to share psds (Pod and I have done this in the past).

detourne_me

dang dude,,, what set this off?

AfghanAnt

Quote from: detourne_me on January 22, 2009, 08:19:24 PM
dang dude,,, what set this off?

Nothing. Everything. I'm just trying to prove a point and maybe I'm going a little to far but I've been in a mood for the last 24 hours and coming to the board has really pulled out this devil advocate in me. I'm not usually one to be sort of @$$ey but here I am. I blame the new world order and possible drinking.

crimsonquill

And just for a mere moment I was wondering if a Secret Invasion Super Skrull tool might be in the works...

Ok, Who just upset AA enough to make a point like this?
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

AfghanAnt

Quote from: crimsonquill on January 22, 2009, 08:26:03 PM
And just for a mere moment I was wondering if a Secret Invasion Super Skrull tool might be in the works...

Ok, Who just upset AA enough to make a point like this?

Funny enough, not one person. It was more or less the whole blowout in Mods. Just so everyone is clear, I'm not mad just a little disappointed that some people think it's a skinner v modder thing.

Also for the record again, even though I haven't played it, I am sure Benton did a fantastic job on the DCU mod and I do consider it an mod and a tool for the community and I hope that everyone else could be like I am with the whole "If I publish it, it is your's" stance but I know some people aren't and I respect that and I will fight to the death to protect their rights to think and feel that no matter how wrong I think it is. KTHANXBAI!

deano_ue

actually i thought this was serious until i saw who made it.

basically whats going at moment is what a lot of us skinners/meshers/fx'ers have been thinking and saying in pm's leaking onto the main board

GogglesPizanno

And a lot of this is why I'm not enjoying this place like I once did....

Johnny Patches

munch munch munch :popcorn pass the butter please.. j/k whats going on here AA?

AfghanAnt

How come I see so much seriousness in this thread? If anything I just everyone here to realize this isn't a us vs them, it's just us.

Y'all gon' sit down, have a good time this reunion and drink some wine like Communion and act like everything fine and if it isn't well really it's just the internet.

Lighten up.

deano_ue

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 22, 2009, 09:30:37 PM
How come I see so much seriousness in this thread? If anything I just everyone here to realize this isn't a us vs them, it's just us.

Y'all gon' sit down, have a good time this reunion and drink some wine like Communion and act like everything fine and if it isn't well really it's just the internet.

Lighten up.

MAKE ME :P

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 22, 2009, 09:30:37 PM

Lighten up.

Are you supplyin the hooch?
Cause I'm there and lightened up if its free booze!

Vertex

A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

detourne_me

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 22, 2009, 08:25:48 PM
... and possible drinking.

i'm right with ya there :D
It's 6:45am here, I've been up all night drinking and playing video games...

AfghanAnt

All are invited to my home in New Orleans for hurricanes and hand grenades (if you do not realize those are drinks, you may be too young and that would be against the law!).

doctorchallenger

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 22, 2009, 09:50:30 PM
All are invited to my home in New Orleans for hurricanes and hand grenades (if you do not realize those are drinks, you may be too young and that would be against the law!).
Careful what you say! I'll be in New Orleans in April at an Academic conference! For real!

deano_ue

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 22, 2009, 09:50:30 PM

god damn it, got my hopes up :(

laughing paradox

I may be going to the Big Easy for Mardi Gras this year! I have a friend who has a family home by New Orleans.

Can you suggest any good clubs/bars out there?

detourne_me

say whats a hand grenade.. any relation to an irish car bomb?

ps. to keep this on topic.  with the marvel all in one psd, are all the bases the same? cause like, i want some dude to be muscular, bu other dudes to have like, clothing wrinkles.

bearded

i really would like to have psds.  i made a program that randomizes peices and lets players create skins based on pieces.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: bearded on January 22, 2009, 10:04:57 PM
if ppl don't want their work in mods, make a list.  i'll delete all of their work from my pc, like i did with xdud.

NO SERIOUSNESS! JUST DRINKS AND TALKING ABOUT SKIN...I mean SKINS!

AfghanAnt

Quote from: laughing paradox on January 22, 2009, 10:02:24 PM
I may be going to the Big Easy for Mardi Gras this year! I have a friend who has a family home by New Orleans.

Can you suggest any good clubs/bars out there?

Depend what you are into and what you are willing to be into. Also I will not discuss the disgusting things I do on a daily basis in the Quarter on this family forum. Psss...pm me.

Quote from: detourne_me on January 22, 2009, 10:03:01 PM
say whats a hand grenade.. any relation to an irish car bomb?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_grenade_(drink)

Quote from: detourne_me on January 22, 2009, 10:03:01 PM
ps. to keep this on topic.  with the marvel all in one psd, are all the bases the same? cause like, i want some dude to be muscular, bu other dudes to have like, clothing wrinkles.

The dudes come in as many different forms as you like.

bearded

did you ever see my skin maker program?  it was called male overlay, and used alpha enabled skins to make different parts on each layer.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: bearded on January 22, 2009, 10:27:49 PM
did you ever see my skin maker program?  it was called male overlay, and used alpha enabled skins to make different parts on each layer.

No but I'm sure if I had seen while drunk I would have said a lot of nasty things that I meant. No offense obviously.

GogglesPizanno

Whats the bar at the end of Bourbon street that was like an old pirates blacksmith shop?
The only electricity they use is for the light behind the bar, all the rest is candles...

I really dug that place.
I like my drinking mellow.

bearded

it was terrible for...what would you call it?  artistic integrity?
it would let you put afghan ants chest symbol over courtnal6's chest with ultimate evil's face and podmarks feets all sorts of stuff like that.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on January 22, 2009, 10:42:21 PM
Whats the bar at the end of Bourbon street that was like an old pirates blacksmith shop?
The only electricity they use is for the light behind the bar, all the rest is candles...

I really dug that place.

John LaFitte. I love that place.

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 22, 2009, 10:50:32 PM

I really dug that place.

That's the one.
The one time I was down there I spent a lot of time drinking at that place.
I loved it (and pirates).

AfghanAnt

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on January 22, 2009, 10:53:34 PM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 22, 2009, 10:50:32 PM

I really dug that place.

That's the one.
The one time I was down there I spent a lot of time drinking at that place.
I loved it (and pirates).

It's an awesome place to drink. It's haunted too (if you believe in that sort of thing).

Cyber Burn

And here I thought I was going to be able to get a new skinning tool. :banghead:

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 23, 2009, 12:00:47 AM
   And here I thought I was going to be able to get a new skinning tool. :banghead:

If such a tool existed I would honestly stop skinning.