News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Green Lantern: Blackest Night ***SPOILERS***

Started by Midnite, January 22, 2009, 08:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostMachine

They could have Deadman disappear for a while, then have some mysterious, never seen vigilante who uses Tombstone Piledrivers on bad guys running around while Batman and other heroes investigate. And it turns out to be Deadman.

(Only wrestling fans may get the joke.)

thanoson

Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!

BWPS

Quote from: GhostMachine on April 05, 2010, 08:42:06 PM
They could have Deadman disappear for a while, then have some mysterious, never seen vigilante who uses Tombstone Piledrivers on bad guys running around while Batman and other heroes investigate. And it turns out to be Deadman.

(Only wrestling fans may get the joke.)

But they'd have to dedicate 11 pages to him walking up to people.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: BentonGrey on April 06, 2010, 10:04:52 PM
Tombstone uses piledrivers?
http://images.gamezone.com/Featureds/FFTombstone%20-%20Pose.jpg

if he doesn't, he should.  Especially an inverted piledriver which is commonly called.... a tombstone piledriver because it was popularized by a guy called The Undertaker.

Spoiler

GhostMachine

The Undertaker happens to be my favorite pro wrestler (been a fan since he first debuted), and since he's supposed to be the living dead, sort of, one of his nicknames is....the Deadman. Hence my joke.

:thumbup: to those who got it.  :thumbup:

I about choked when I saw BWPS's post, because its true.  Most of the time his entrance is a lot longer than his matches! :lol:

thanoson

Dong!!!!  insert longest intro in biz next to HHH's spitting roid juice and Black and Tan out of his mouth.
Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!