News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

peace treaty anyone?

Started by herodad1, January 24, 2009, 01:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

just want to let everyone know how i feel about this forum and the great guys and gals that makes it all possible!i'm 42 and have been a comic fan since i was 5 years old.ever since i started playing ff1 and ff2 you guys have brought childhood dreams to life for me.everyday i come to this forum to chat,pm,look at everyones excellent works,download awsome stuff,help out a forum friend, and give a mix-n-match idea when available.you guys are like a fantasy family to me.people ive never seen nor met but have developed a kinship with.heres a true story i'll share with you.ive got a younger sister who i love dearly but is wacky at times and high strung.she would call my house to talk but whenever she'd call no one was ever home.finally one day she snaps and leaves a very angry nasty message on the answering machine.my wife gets the message first and gets very ticked because some of the message was aimed at her.this puts me smack in the middle.(sigh).i call my sister,ask her whats up,she rants and raves while i quietly listen.then its my turn.calmly i let her know how i feel and ask her to NEVER call and leave a message like that again.days later we're all at my parents.i speak to her like it never happened and it was never brought up again.the morale of this story is...family disagree and even fight but it doesnt change things.we're still family no matter what and we still care.please..can we not move past this and move forward to things that really matter?send a pm and straighten out the differances.kinda like the old saying.."dont go to bed angry".i hope what ive said didnt offend.this forum brings so much joy to my very,very,stressful life.just trying to help mend things!( if this works can i get a few requests filled?)Ha Ha!!!

AfghanAnt

NEVER! I refuse your peace treaty and declare war on all those involved!

Gremlin

I thoroughly second this, HD.

Vertex

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 24, 2009, 02:18:47 AM
NEVER! I refuse your peace treaty and declare war on all those involved!

I get his reverse psychology, as we all band together to squash him we forget all our petty little problems!  :thumbup:

I'm all for this.. I regret AA has but one life to give for the betterment of all FFkind! :unsure:
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

herodad1

come on AA, we'll throw in something cold to drink and all-u-can eat buffalo wings! :D

Gremlin

But not all you can eat blue cheese dip. You only get one tray of that.

JKCarrier

Quote from: herodad1 on January 24, 2009, 02:21:43 AM
come on AA, we'll throw in something cold to drink

I think he's had enough.  :P

yell0w_lantern

In the words of John Lennon, "give peas a chance!"
Yellow Lantern smash!

docdelorean88

In more serious words of john lennon "War is over. If you want it." Put my Johm Hamcock wherever it needs to be. I'm in.  :)
EDIT: Oh, wait. I wasn't involved! :lol: Okay, now i'm with AA! Et tute finito!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"