News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Future Foundation Spidey

Started by ghazkul, January 25, 2009, 07:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

Volsung did two Kamen Riders, to my knowledge. Or maybe it was one with two skins. But I had them and loves them.

I kind of dig this guy. Who Is Venom makes me think he is a non-powered masked mystery man. The skin looks sort of neo-pulpish in a 2099 sort of way, which I realize doesn't make a lick of sense but that's what I got out of it. Are they using this in comics?

I agree with skinning people other skinners haven't bothered with. In fact... maybe try your own designs. I'm a big proponent of original characters.

martialstorm

Wow, I love that new Venom, great job :thumbup:

ghazkul

Hey guys!! I need help before I release a skin!! I was sent a skope of Tomatoes male_basic (with fingers) onto a spiderman mesh. The only problem is I cant seem to skin the web lines, they are all pink!! Anyone able to help?

Cyber Burn

You may be missing a tga file or two. Open the Spider-Man character.nif with NifSkope, click on the webs, click on NiTriShape and then on NiTexturingProperty. This should give you a list of tga's that you should have.

ghazkul

Added Future Foundation Spiderman skin and the mesh skope that... OK, I forget who, SORRY!!!!!!, made for me to my Yahoo group.