Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Seasons Greetings!

Author Topic: 2018-05-25 - Update: Amazing Man and others.  (Read 6395 times)

Offline doctorchallenger

Re: 2018-05-25 - Update: Amazing Man and others.
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2018, 03:32:08 PM »
Small update.

Offline doctorchallenger

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2018, 01:32:14 PM »

ESCHATON, THE AVATAR OF ETERNAL NIGHT (AKA NIGHT)

Inspired by the public domain character: Nightshade (Centaur)

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Nightshade_(Centaur)

Thanks to Murs, Gryphon, Tomato, Courtnal6, DarkJered, and Zed for bases, Renegade for the mesh and Texas Jack, Grenadier, Beyonder and Tommyboy for the pieces.

sYNTHESIS THE ULTIMATE HYBRID.

Based on the public domain character: Dr. Synthe

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Synthe

Thanks to Murs, Gryphon, Tomato, Courtnal6, DarkJered, and Zed for bases, Tommyboy for the mesh and Grenadier for the pieces.

Background:  Like Stardust, Eschaton is a member of the god-like species called the Kirbians, the race that existed before the Big Bang.  Eschaton is aligned with the Corrupters, who see themselves as gods, with the right to subjugate inferior species as they wish.  Eschaton attempted to garner power in the region of spacce now known as the Centauri Protectorate. He was opposed by Stardust, then a member of the Purist sect.  While Stardust possess more power than Eschaton, the latter had created anumber of minions by activating the genetic potential f a few of his subjects.  Stardust felt compelled to match Eschaton's stategy, leading to the creation of Synthesis, the ultimate Hybrid.  Together, they were able to bring Eschaton's tyranny to an end, though at the cost of the seeming destruction of Synthesis.

This event gave rise to two of the major religions embraced by humans within the Centaui Protectorate, the Guardians against the Eternal Night (aka the Night watch) and the Solarians.  The Night Watch worships Eschaton to prevent incurring his wrath, and his return, which will uncleash an apocalypse (by the way, the term "eschaton" is the Latin equivalent for apocalypse).  The Solarians believe that Eschaton will inevitably return; they worship Stardust and Syntehsis, that the pair will return from the Devinity Matrix to defend mortal life from Eschaton's destructive agenda.

Within the Night watch is a secret cult that seeks to bring Eschaton back, and usher in the apocalypse.  Recently member's of this cult uscceeded in bringing a being who bears a close resemblence to Eschaton into being.  Whether this being is actually Eschaton or a the human subject whos was used as a sacrifice with his genetic potential unleashed is unclear.  Thanks to the timely intervention of the Order Batallion, the being, codenamed Night.  was taken into custody.  There are members of the government that hope to use Night's power in the serivce of the Protectorate, however...

Design Notes:  Eschaton/Night's design is inspired by Kirby's original design for the Golden Age Vision (Arkus), with elements form Tommyboy's Mr. Miracle mesh.. Special thanks to Random Days for importing the Modok mesh from one of the Marvel games; I cribbed the face from the standard skin from that mesh.  Dr. Synthe usually appeared in a suit and tie, except for the story from which the picture in the linked article is taken.  My design was insired by Dr. Synthe's "swimsuit" shown in the article.  Much of the design recycles elements from Kirby's Ikarus, which I used for Solarman.  The yellow chest piece was based on one of Kirby's Celestials, though I forget which one at the moment. I recycled the Ikarus elements to create a visual link between Syntesis, and Solaman, who belongs to the Solarian religion.

Offline Podmark

• meow
    • Hero Force
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2018, 09:56:46 PM »
These are pretty cool looking, I especially like Eschaton.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page