News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber Skins

Started by Cyber Burn, February 01, 2009, 08:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

I love your alternate Universe designs CB,good job on the skins and skopes also :cool:

BentonGrey

CB, my friend, I really love the tribute to Flash.  That's awesome.  He's missed. 

I also love your anti-matter designs, of course.  That Aquaman design is just too awesome.  The final version, with the reflections and such added, looks really fantastic.  That is just a great design, and he came out looking even better than I expected....I'm now seriously tempted to change out the aquaganger in the DCUG....you know....I may just use AA's design as a heroic Black Manta and use this one as an Aquaganger......hmmm....

Also, I like Killshot.  I sorta' liked the earlier color scheme, but the green makes him instantly recognizable.  I think the cowl, reminiscent of the longbow hunter-era GA, a design I never liked for him, works well for a villain.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Thanks on all accounts Benton.  :D

martialstorm

Very nice Cyber I really like your spin on this concept. Great character designs and skins!

Amazo Version 2.2

just because i'm greedy like that, did you ever release those dc skins and scopes that you did for bearded's flash mod?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on March 13, 2012, 09:09:36 PM
just because i'm greedy like that, did you ever release those dc skins and scopes that you did for bearded's flash mod?

No, unfortunately, anything that I didn't send Bearded is lost.

Amazo Version 2.2

sorry to haer about that. i was hoping to get my hands on some of those older speedsters.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Just because I wanted to.  :D

Amazo Version 2.2

nice skin. just out of curiosity, it looks like you have a buunch of microwave skins, will you be previewing or releasing those? sorry to ask, but you know i'm a content hoarder.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on May 02, 2012, 01:54:34 PM
nice skin. just out of curiosity, it looks like you have a buunch of microwave skins, will you be previewing or releasing those? sorry to ask, but you know i'm a content hoarder.

Content hoarders are good, especially after computer crashes. I'll post pics and release if there is interest.

spydermann93

There's interest in me right now :P

And like Amazo, I am also a "content hoarder." I have an extra drive devoted to storing everything Freedom Force. It's like action-figure collecting, but on the computer :D

Cyber Burn

Thanks Spyder, I'm the same way, and my wife hates that I'm hogging the external drive with FF stuff. As for my Microwave skins, the Sentinels from the Marvel Legacy series were previewed in the ML thread.

Cyber Burn

I've been sitting on this for a while now, I just am not happy with the logo though.

murs47

Awesome CB!

You know, there's this skinner on FR that has a bunch of GL universe vector shapes that he's willing to share. I forgot who though. *cough* :P

Cyber Burn

Oh...If only that mysterious skinner would send something to me by e-mail so I could check this out.  :P

Noob question alert: What's a vector shape?

murs47

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 08, 2012, 08:57:34 PM
Oh...If only that mysterious skinner would send something to me by e-mail so I could check this out.  :P

I seem to have lost my gl logo files. None to worry, I made a red lantern logo and emailed it to you.

Only tomato would think this is a noob question. Your answer is here.

Tomato

Quote from: murs47 on May 08, 2012, 09:29:31 PM

Only tomato would think this is a noob question. Your answer is here.

Don't put words into my mouth, ho-face. Even though I personally use vectors all the time, it's not really essential skinning knowledge like brushes, smudge tools, and layers are. As it is, I have no earthly idea how you photoshop people can even use vectors the way the software is set up (Paint Shop Pro ftw!) so I don't hold your lack of knowledge against you.

murs47

Cyber Burn

I finally got it open last night with a program called "Picture Viewer" (Which I didn't know I had), then I copied it and pasted it as a new image in Paint.Net and saved it as a TGA file. Thanks Murs.

Cyber Burn

Thanks to Murs for the Logo, now I'm much happier with the skin. :thumbup:

Podmark

Logo looks much better. Always nice to see Red Lanterns.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

i agree, the logo looks much better.

Cyber Burn

Thanks guys, but Murs gets sole credit for the Logo.

Red Lantern Hal Jorddan has just been uploaded to my Yahoo Group.

daglob

If your graphics program has "paths", it is supposed to create vector shapes. I have an assortment saved, such as my sig, Captain Mar-Vell's logo, and a couple of titles to some online magazines I used to contrubute to.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on May 21, 2012, 10:15:24 PM
If your graphics program has "paths", it is supposed to create vector shapes. I have an assortment saved, such as my sig, Captain Mar-Vell's logo, and a couple of titles to some online magazines I used to contrubute to.

Ok, noob question alert...again: What are "Paths"?

bearded

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 02, 2012, 09:44:22 PM
Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on May 02, 2012, 01:54:34 PM

Content hoarders are good, especially after computer crashes. I'll post pics and release if there is interest.
i'm interested.

Amazo Version 2.2

i wouldnt mind getting my hands on those microwave lanterns

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on May 24, 2012, 04:56:45 PM
i wouldnt mind getting my hands on those microwave lanterns

As of now, I only have Green, Red, Orange, and White Lantern versions of Microwave. I'll try to release a pack, and then work on the next batch.

Amazo Version 2.2

thanks for e-mailing me those lantern skins cyber. the computer i use blocks yahoo groups so i appreciate it