News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber Skins

Started by Cyber Burn, February 01, 2009, 08:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Not a problem. I'll start working on the next set of Lanterns for the Microwave mesh in the next few weeks. I want to individualize them a little more than the last batch.

laughing paradox

I like the reflection on this piece. It accommodates the body's sculpt.

I really like the last Red Lantern you created. Great job on it. Are you using Grenadier's Green Lantern mesh?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 27, 2012, 01:30:28 PM
I like the reflection on this piece. It accommodates the body's sculpt.

I really like the last Red Lantern you created. Great job on it. Are you using Grenadier's Green Lantern mesh?

Thanks LP, and yup, I just removed the logo from the mesh, but otherwise, it's all Gren's.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 26, 2012, 04:51:57 AM

Blue Lantern WIP.

Any suggestions on what to do with the belt buckle and knuckle braces? I don't like how they turned out.

Amazo Version 2.2

instead of a white or silver, maybe a yellow or red to offset the blue
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

I forgot about this WIP, Anti - Matter Earth version of Booster Gold: Golddigger. I know I need to tone down the reflection a bit, design - wise, it's about where I want it.

Outcast

I kept searching for the net on where this version of Booster Gold came from Cyber. But i couldn't find any reference pictures on the guy. Is this your own creation or design? Somewhat like Murs' Marvel Legacy only DC Legacy?

Cyber Burn

Yeah, I should have specified, this is my own creation.

Outcast

I see. That's cool Cyber. Since i'm not really good with coming up with my own designs, i don't know if i can offer any good advice or suggestions. Hmmm...maybe some underpants would look nice too? Or some stripes on the shoulders going towards the star symbol?

But it's nice to see you creating your own designs again. :) Hopefully someone more capable could offer you other suggestions for it.

Podmark

Cool design, and I like the idea of anti-matter Booster.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

laughing paradox

I like your concepts so much, Cyber. His name, Golddigger, is perfect.

BentonGrey

Nice skin CB, though I agree, some stripes or other splashes of color on the upper body would add a bit more 'pop' to the design.  In general though, I like it.  I LOVE these anti-matter designs of yours.  They are so awesome! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I enjoy creating Alternate versions of characters, just wish I had more time to devote to it. Here's a slight update to Golddigger. I tried to modify the upper body with some more color, but everything I did just seemed off to me.

Cyber Burn

I've been sitting on these for a while now, I'll release them as soon as I can find one of his old hero files to tweak for the updated skope, which is based on Avalon's "Flash_Rebirth" skope.

jocke32

Looks awesome! love the colors :D

AfghanAnt

These are really good looking skins.

Outcast

I think it's really nice of you to be still working on this as a tribute to your relative Flash22798. I'm also glad that you've added some highlights too, it gives the skin more depth and the colors have more contrast now.  :panice Keep up the good work. :)

detourne_me

Yeah, I have to echo AA and Outcast.  These look great! Just the depth and vibrancy of that blue is awesome.
You've really come along in your skinning :)

Cyber Burn

Thanks for all the kind words, I wanted to release these earlier, but should have a weekend release.

naitvalis

great skins Cyber Burn, i like especially that red and blue flash. :thumbup:

Podmark

Looking good, a solid design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Cyber, nice skins and skopes!  I really like the creativity you utilize and I am really liking Gold Digger!

Respectfully,
Io

Cyber Burn

Thanks to everyone for all the comments.  :thumbup:

I have had this for quite a while, I don't think I ever previewed it though. I don't know though, I like the simplistic design, but I feel as though something is missing.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Hey, nice!  I really like that CB!  You've got a really nice, classic and clean design on him, and I like your choice of colors.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Outcast

I've been meaning to ask you if you had an update on your avatar, when i saw the it among the list in the Character Tool preview of Flash22798.

It looks great Cyber. The gun looks cool too. Looks kinda high tech, like a space gun or something. Is it a specialized gun with specialized ammo similar to the Paladin's?

Hmmm...let me see...what's missing?...how about a holster for the gun or something? Also, a story background i guess. You usually give some, but i'm not sure if you've already given it a long time ago. :)

I see that you've kept the design that Glitch Girl made. With the colors and design, i'm getting a somewhat patriotic vibe? or he could be a hero or space hero from the future?  :wacko:

But i think i remember you mentioned before that he was an assassin or something. Costume could also pass for a leader of some patriotic/anti-patriotic/radical terrorist group?  :P

Looking forward to seeing a hero file if there is one. Just to see how he fares against Flash22798.  ;)

Cyber Burn

Glitch's design was fantastic, and once I got the color scheme where I wanted, I just stuck with it. As for the holster, I left it off so I could switch to other weaponed male_basic meshes if I feel like and just drop the skin in without having to mess with Nifskope. Currently the gun has a few different settings so that it's easier to get past passive defenses.

QuoteCostume could also pass for a leader of some patriotic radical terrorist group?

I like that, but I would need minions. Otherwise, I haven't really put the effort into a backstory.

I have a hero file, but couldn't bring myself to test Flash_22798 against him.

Cyber Burn

DC Comics Triumph. I updated the skope a bit, but it still needs more work, plus it needs a better set of skins.