News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber Skins

Started by Cyber Burn, February 01, 2009, 08:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

From the Superman: The Animated Series episode, Brave New World,  it's Superman_BNW. This is an older skin/skope that I found while going through my back up disks looking for something else. Now available in my Yahoo Group in the "Skopes and Hexes" section.

Cyber Burn

Another one I've been sitting on for a while. This is an Agent of the Hive from DC Comics.

naitvalis

agents of the hive! long time i have searched this! good job Cb!!

Outcast

I don't recognize the character Cyber. But its looking good so far Cyber. The character looks cool.  :cool:

Cyber Burn

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/divers/divers.htm

This is where I got the reference image for the Hive Agent, I started it while I was on my cannonfodder kick. I just finished the skope and still need to touch up the skin (Unless someone else wants to skin it, which I would really prefer). But I may just release the skin as is.

Cyber Burn

Updated, but still a WIP.

Sioux City Dynamo

Great stuff!  I really like the hive characters.
Io

Cyber Burn

Thanks SCD. The skin is actually older, I just updated it to the newer skope. I'm hoping to release it by this weekend.

BentonGrey

Awesome!  I LOVE minions, and they are so often overlooked.  You can't tell a good story without cannon fodder.  Great work CB! :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

I love cannon fodder, it's nice to have a little variety when testing out new fx's or hero files.

detourne_me

I love both versions of the HIVE agents here!

Cyber Burn

Thanks DM, I'm thinking about making a few other skopes of the HIVE thugs, like I did for the Hydra and Hand minions. Though I'm also looking for other minions to skope out (Preferably one's that haven't been done yet).

Cyber Burn

Legion Villains: The Dark Circle, it just needs a better skin. Then I'll start skoping some weaponized versions.

Edited to include image, sorry.

Cyber Burn

Anti-Verse version of my Avatar. Called "Cyber_Lord", he is a master of weapons and a merciless, conquering villain.

The extras are the standard from the Ares mesh by Gren, I just have to have time to skin those. As for the design of the character itself, I like the original design too much, so I kept it, just modifying the colors.

AfghanAnt

Tomato

Wait, so you went from being all "I'm not sure if I can participate" to "lol, first one done!"? how does that work?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Tomato on October 28, 2012, 09:20:25 PM
Wait, so you went from being all "I'm not sure if I can participate" to "lol, first one done!"? how does that work?

Napping kids and I cheated by not skinning the extras and weapons for the mesh. Plus, I should be studying and preparing for my speech tomorrow, but got distracted.  :P

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Cyber, really nice skin!  I am liking the evil you!! 
Io

Cyber Burn

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm attempting to skin the extras and weapons, but it just doesn't look as good. I'll post pics of the updated WIP soon.

laughing paradox

Cyber! That skin in so good!

The improvement in your skinning skills is very apparent in this latest one. Great job.

Cyber Burn

I can't take much credit for this skin, Murs' base skin just really makes things look great, and all the weapons and extras are by C6. Don't get me wrong, I am working on skinning those myself, but so far they just don't compare to C6's stuff, and probably won't.

BentonGrey

Ha, very nice man!  He looks so grim...I expect him to tell Sarah Conner that she must be terminated.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Thanks for all the comments guys.

I want to re-do my avatar onto a male_heavy mesh, besides Gren's Bishop mesh and Male_Heavy_Chaingun, are there any other Male_Heavy meshes with guns?

Yeah, looking in the mirror, I'm more of a Male_Heavy than a Male_Basic.

detourne_me

Heheheheh
Me too

Texas Jack's Mister Monster and Gren's Crossbones are also male_heavy
So is gni's lobo and Jiks 40k space marines

Cyber Burn

Thanks DM, I think Crossbones will work perfectly, Male_Heavy, and multiple weapons.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Finshed version with the extras and weapons skinned by me. This will probably be my last skin for a while, at least till I'm doing better on my meds, and not having my hands shaking so much.

cascarudo

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 12, 2012, 05:51:27 PM

Finshed version with the extras and weapons skinned by me. This will probably be my last skin for a while, at least till I'm doing better on my meds, and not having my hands shaking so much.

Wait, our hands aren't supposed to shake normally?!?!?!  Now you tell me this!!!  Gawds, all the skins that I've made with shaky hands could've been so much better!!! 
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately this isn't a new issue for me, it's just gotten a bit worse. It wasn't as bad when I was using Paint Shop Pro way back when I frist started skinning, but Paint.Net isn't as versatile, or as forgiving, making skinning a little more difficult.