windblown

Podmark

Nice set! Good use of weapons.
My favourite is 7.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Ohh, neat concept!  Cool bunch of designs, too.  I'm enjoying these originals of yours, CB!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Ok, so I've updated these guys a little bit. They should be releasable. The only things they don't have (I think) are Hero Files.

And then I haven't touched these guys, but they should be releasable as well. They're also missing Hero Files though.

So if anyone is interested in these, let me know, and I'll upload them for you.

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

spydermann93

I'd love to get my grubby hands on these!

Cyber Burn

Ask and you shall receive, head on over to the releases thread if you don't believe.  :D

Sioux City Dynamo

Cyber you always amaze me!
Io

Cyber Burn

So, not quite finished, but maybe eventually...

In a world where the Justice Lords continue to maintain control over the population of the  United States, The United States Government has secretly brought together 4 individuals and created a new team of "Heroes" to bring the Justice Lords down. But these "Heroes" have their own secrets as well, and after the Justice Lords fall, all will be revealed.

But you're asking:

"Didn't the Flash die in the Justice Lords dimension?"

"Wasn't that what set them off?"

Spoiler

I said all will be revealed.  :P

daglob

Podmark

I like. I always find individualised team looks interesting. I also like the Red Lantern design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

I love how you add your own touch to everything.

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.