The Union Base/Hazard Zone Teleporters

Started by BlueBard, February 04, 2009, 05:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBard

If anyone should run across Captain Spud, or have an alt in his SG 'The Union' on Virtue, could you kindly help?

The Union's base is closed, probably due to non-payment of base rent or something of that sort as Spud dropped out of CoX awhile ago.  I don't have an alt in that SG, but coalition members no longer have access to the hazard zone teleporters in that base.

Alternatively, if anyone is a member of an SG on Virtue that does have hazard zone teleporters, would they be interested in forming a coalition with Containment Crew?  We have teleport to all of the regular city zones and I'm pretty sure Maxwell Miracle has sufficient permissions to work something out.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

MikeB7

I have a toon in the Union.  Apparently, someone just needed to log in after I13 to kickstart the base again.  I went to pay and the registrar said it was already paid.  But the most recent member login was 247 days ago, heh.  Sometime when we're both on, maybe you could roll a toon just to pay Union rent & I'll invite you to the SG.