News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel's Paladin

Started by rmt, February 07, 2009, 07:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmt

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/riddlemethismeshes1/

Paladin is posted at my group.  I'm sorry it took forever.  A move, a job change, and Rock Band 2 conspired to keep me away since late October.   :doh:  He ain't perfect, but as far as I know he's still the only version of the character available.  If someone else made him, please point me where as I'm always looking to upgrade my hack jobs, at least until I can con Tommyboy into making the rest of the known universe. 

Unless I run across some random request I can fill or decide to do Pulp Fiction 2 one day, this is probably it for releases from me.  My last two mods, as well as the current effort to combine them in to the ultimate supermod, were in the vein of DCUG, though technically every one was used because some levels would spit out random teams.  Anyway, they're best left as Earth2 Exclusives despite Cat's kind hosting offer from back before Real Life took me away. 

I'm not sure the combined one will work anyway -- I need at least three versions of 1100 unique characters and I now understand that's likely to break the editor.   :banghead:  Maybe Pulp Fiction 2 isn't such a bad idea.   :P

Johnny Patches

buddy im a bigger fan of your mod work  :thumbup:
i did waiste anytime getting Paladin sweeeeet :)

daglob

Heading there to get it now.

Maybe I need to finish that 19th Century version...

USAgent

Nice going with Paladin, he was desperatly needing a update from the old version that I had. It was a skin on a captain commando mesh using the "thug with gun" keyframes.  I think I also have a Paladin skin on the male belt mesh.