News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Champions Online

Started by The Falconer, February 09, 2009, 03:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Falconer

Heroes,

Go check out Champions Online website, theres a new video up and it looks great!
I checked EB's website and it looks like the game won't be out until June :(

Hmmm well guess I'll play COH tonight but I'll be thinkin Champions :)

B A D

Not to sound evil, dood, but If I wanted to chat up about  Statesman's love child, I'd go to the champions online forum and gush there.

PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

BlueBard

Personally I've got enough things going on in CoH to last me a long, long time.  I've got a lot invested in it, both in time and in effort, and I've got alts all over the place I've barely played.  I just this past month logged enough vet time to get the staff/wand bonus power.  Multi-build alone has extended the versatility of my characters and thus my ability to level and team.  Not to mention juggling all of my alts to get the day job accolades I want for each of them.  When Architect hits, if it's anywhere near as good as it sounds that will be a whole new time sink.

NCSoft taking over CoX development was the best thing that ever happened to this game.

I'm going to have to hear some amazing hands-on reviews from other FR folks before I'd consider making the jump to CO, even factoring in some slight nostalgia for the PNP version.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

MJB

Hello Falconer. I'm glad you are excited about Champions Online. This section of the forums is dedicated to the City Of games. I'm locking this thread but here is a link to another thread in the Other Games forum where Champions is being discussed. :mjb:

Champions Online Thread

-MJB