Kittbasher's Korner: Lanterns of every color...

Started by daglob, February 09, 2009, 04:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I think this skin is by Lightningman. The meshes are from the "Aura 11-Pack" at FX Force (http://www.fxforce.com/HEXEDMESHES.html, Page 15) by Beardedinlair and Kommando. These will never, of course, be released: the only work I did involved changing colors in Photoshop. The original skinner and meshers did the hard work.

It's a little hard to tell the gray from the black aura in this picture, and I think the "crismon" aura looks kinda brown to me (didn't IPS say something about Brown Lanterns? Hmmmm...), but it makes for an interesting grouping. On the same page at FX Force there is a Female Basic Aura Pack.

Now, you may notice that there is no Orange Lantern. Not to worry: Bobby69/Vertex has supplied us with Male_Aura_69. It has a file that allows you to change the color of the aura:

You can find it at   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bobby69meshes3/

Sadly, there seems to be no female version.

Anyone for Teal Lanterns? Beige? Mauve? Puce?

Cyber Burn

That's pretty cool daglob. I had actually started something similar using Tommyboy's "green_lantern_hal_tf".  I would have finished them if it weren't for the logos being a pain in the @$$.

bearded

Quote from: daglob on February 09, 2009, 04:12:11 AM

Sadly, there seems to be no female version.

Anyone for Teal Lanterns? Beige? Mauve? Puce?
you want a female version?  i could do it in about five minutes.  which version of female should i use?  and how about a skinnable aura so it can be any color you like?  one mesh, one basic skin, several cel skins.

miguelyanke

bearded, i have an skope that need something like that.

I'm using she_hulk by INK... could you do it for me or pm telling me how to? (she use hair)

The_Baroness

Bearded if i may suggest would be great to use a female body like that of ink's black canary with different hairs  alpha enabled ... though i know that is a big pain ((have tried it on the skope for wasp...putting the short hair of rogue anda  longer one for wasp... and it really is a pain...)) but will make the mesh suited for more variations

bearded

here's the the thing on hair.  it wouldn't have the cel, would that work?  so, i could cel shade a female bald, ink type.

laughing paradox

Quote from: bearded on February 11, 2009, 02:24:54 PM
here's the the thing on hair.  it wouldn't have the cel, would that work?  so, i could cel shade a female bald, ink type.

You can find a cel-shaded Ink female hex on my site, under the DC section, with Halo. It's Star-Sapphire without the mask, but with the hair. You can just hex the hair off if you want.

AfghanAnt

I was just thinking about a project like this. What mesh are you using?

yell0w_lantern

I'm surprised you just didn't use my no capeman aura since you just change the color on the aura map and they all have dynamic lights.
Yellow Lantern smash!

daglob

My apologies; I guess we all forget about Nocapeman. I'll have to see what he looks like as an orange lantern.