News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Champions Online

Started by RTTingle, February 09, 2009, 06:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

Solo I found it kinda rough around 12 - 16. It is way easier teamed up. Then you can breeze through. The 20s are real fun.

Kommando

I haven't been able to find teams.  Just endless people who challenge you to duels but don't actually converse otherwise.

Kommando

Ok, so I did a bunch of missions, made it to level 13 and am now in Millenium City.  Tougher missions for sure, but the XP is good and at least there's a change of scenery.  Still haven't found any team action yet.

lugaru

Quote from: Kommando on April 03, 2010, 07:48:16 AM
Ok, so I did a bunch of missions, made it to level 13 and am now in Millenium City.  Tougher missions for sure, but the XP is good and at least there's a change of scenery.  Still haven't found any team action yet.

What do you mean by teams? I usually have no problem finding "team ups". I dont really like teaming up long term but I love running into somebody doing the same thing, joining for 15 to 30 minutes to accomplish goals and go separate ways. I usually approach like "hey, want some help collecting x items for a while?" or "hey, wanna team up for a little while to beat this boss?"

I do get a lot of friend requests but they have not affected me. (I'm only really intersted in friending people on Freedom Reborn)

Valandar

Quote from: lugaru on April 03, 2010, 09:49:48 AM
Quote from: Kommando on April 03, 2010, 07:48:16 AM

What do you mean by teams? I usually have no problem finding "team ups". I dont really like teaming up long term but I love running into somebody doing the same thing, joining for 15 to 30 minutes to accomplish goals and go separate ways. I usually approach like "hey, want some help collecting x items for a while?" or "hey, wanna team up for a little while to beat this boss?"

I do get a lot of friend requests but they have not affected me. (I'm only really intersted in friending people on Freedom Reborn)

Also, what times are you usually on? Surely you could draft a few fellow FR peeps to team up?
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

bat1987

What Val said. Most of us have toons with various lvls, so we will be able to help with anything.
Its more fun with group anyway.

Kommando

Um...  right now its erratic because I am off work for a week and stuck in the house sick.  So I am alternating between playing guitar, using my Vocaloid program, practicing art with my tablet and such.  I usually only play on my days off since I have a four hour round trip commute to work.  When I do log in though, I try and check out he SG channel.  I can play till the 21st anyways, and I think I would rather just pick up a 60 card after that.

EDIT: it won't be till much later as its Doctor Who day.