JLU-Dark Intentions-where's the last Generator?

Started by freegentile, February 11, 2009, 03:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freegentile

Hey, gang, trying to find that last "generator" to finish one of those 1st missions in the JLU-Dark Intentions mod for FFVTTR. You take 4 heroes & go around the city trying to find the "generators" that are those tree/hands w/ a glowing red orb from the dungeon level of FFVTTR where you take on Red Whatever Her Name Is to fight Nuclear Winter. Each "generator" is surrounded by a couple of thugs that you have to take out. Anyway, can never finish this mission & figure there's a hitch somewhere, something I'm missing. Thank you for any assistance!

Previsionary

Quote from: freegentile on February 11, 2009, 03:26:24 PM
Hey, gang, trying to find that last "generator" to finish one of those 1st missions in the JLU-Dark Intentions mod for FFVTTR. You take 4 heroes & go around the city trying to find the "generators" that are those tree/hands w/ a glowing red orb from the dungeon level of FFVTTR where you take on Red Whatever Her Name Is to fight Nuclear Winter. Each "generator" is surrounded by a couple of thugs that you have to take out. Anyway, can never finish this mission & figure there's a hitch somewhere, something I'm missing. Thank you for any assistance!

*gasp* Why would any sane person play that mod? Someone should go fix it up or something. Um...the generators are spread around the map at each "corner".  Check those out and if a thug or two is around, you're at the right spot.
Disappear when you least expe--

freegentile

I hear ya! I have found all of the ones nestled in between the buildings, but I've not been prompted to go onto the next mission, so I'm demolishing all the buildings, in hope that the last one's in one of them! I'm having another "stuck" moment in the Crisis mod, as well, trying to get Superboy, Capt. America, Capt. Britain, & Starfire to beat Darkseid...guess I need to go to the Freedom Reborn Productions site & ask them how you get past these places. Thank you very much for all your help!

BentonGrey

Ha, Prev. was joking, he is the yahoo who made those mods. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 18, 2009, 04:00:49 AM
Ha, Prev. was joking, he is the yahoo who made those mods. :D

I don't know what you're talking about. I only make Aquaman mods...because then I get to mock him AND allow people to see such mockings. ^_^

Freegentile (FG?), these pics show the general locations of all the generators. If you've found them all and the mission isn't progressing (or completing in this case), you'll need to post your log files (script.log most likely), which can be found in your FFVTTR folder *after* you play the mission and find you can't move on. Also of note, this thread probably should have gone in the mods forum or some such. ^^.
---------------

As far as Crisis goes, if that's the Captain Britain mission, you need to *lose* that mission. That means all your heroes must fall...actually, I think only three of your heroes needs to fall before it moves on. Take note that you lose access to your hero points.
Disappear when you least expe--

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/