News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

House of what?

Started by Reepicheep, February 17, 2009, 10:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reepicheep

Seriously, has nobody noticed the new name?

I turn my back on these forums for three months and the whole thing goes topsy-turvey!

randyripoff

Quote from: vamp on February 17, 2009, 11:53:53 AM
http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=49325.0

I gets much weirder  :blink:

Undead!  Evil!  Unclean!  Eat hot holy water!

*hoses down vamp with Anti-Vamp Super Soaker filled with Holy Water*

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

randyripoff

Sevenforce

Would a mop of reverence do? :unsure:
I so need booze -_-

randyripoff

Quote from: Sevenforce on February 17, 2009, 10:59:19 PM

No, but a shining spear of purity through your evil skull would help!  Evil!  MUST...SMITE!

*drives a long spear between Sevenforce's eyes and out through the back of his head*

AVAST, ALL YE EVILDOERS!  'TIS THE SWAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT CONQUERS ALL!!!

kkhohoho

Quote from: randyripoff on February 18, 2009, 06:02:05 AM
Quote from: Sevenforce on February 17, 2009, 10:59:19 PM

No, but a shining spear of purity through your evil skull would help!  Evil!  MUST...SMITE!

*drives a long spear between Sevenforce's eyes and out through the back of his head*

AVAST, ALL YE EVILDOERS!  'TIS THE SWAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT CONQUERS ALL!!!

Disco is dead. :mellow:
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

Reepicheep

To be honest, with at least one death per Randy's post, I haven't noticed much difference.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: randyripoff on February 18, 2009, 06:02:05 AM*drives a long spear between Sevenforce's eyes and out through the back of his head*

Randy's might is surely incalculable, as I was certain that upon entering *nothing* ever emerges again from a singularity.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

BlueBard

Certainly a truly "good" hero in traditional orthodoxy would at least feel secretly conflicted at inflicting death... torn between a sense of satisfaction and a sense of doubt... but since it would be a secret, you would never know, would you?

If they didn't feel conflicted about killing, then that would probably indicate a deeply rooted sense of moral superiority... or that they are actually a homocidal sociopath with delusional tendencies.  I forget which.  Still, one could see specific instances where a person is so evil that vengeance is demanded and all moral doubt is erased.  Hitler, for instance.  Or Barney the Dinosaur.

But of course I am now speaking from a purely speculative and philosophical point of view.  Because if I were speaking in terms of moral absolutes, that could be narrowly defined as heretical according to some worldviews.

And you know what happens to heretics, don't you?  Which is why I am not one.  And why I am sitting in the non-smoking section of Randy's House of Hope.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

MJB

House of hope? When does Randy's House of Pancakes open? :drool:

-MJB

cmdrkoenig67

House of Hooey...Hyuk!

:P