News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Yellow Ring?

Started by thanoson, February 19, 2009, 02:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanoson

Ok, we all know that Bats was offered a yellow ring for his causes great fear thing. I wonder though, Why didn't the Scarecrow get a ring?  He causes great fear as well.
Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!

yell0w_lantern

Glad you asked. That ring was captured by Guy and Kyle before Scarecrow was able to accept it. The thing got all the way to Arkham and into the cell.
Yellow Lantern smash!

thanoson

Ahhh.... I see. Thank you.
Long live Slaanesh, Prince of Pain!!!

BentonGrey

That's cool, I didn't know that.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

thalaw2

革命不会被电视转播

Mahu

Bats didn't have the opportunity. The Yellow ring, after it got on him, detected his recent usage of a green lantern ring and rejected him.

The Yellow ring then went to scare crow, but Kyle and Guy where able to defeat him. The ring then went on to Abin Surs son, who was the Yellow Corps member for our sector for a time. He flead when if was found that the Sinestro Corps where going to loose the assault on earth, and was killed in a fit of rage later from Green Lantern Laira, a rage that later turned her into a Red Lantern.

That ring should be looking for a replacement again, so who knows which member of earth it could recruit?
"I feel they owe me." -Comic Book Guy
"They gave you thousands of hours of quality entertainment for free. If anything you owe them." - Bart
"Worst Episode Ever." -Comic Book Guy
[img]http://www.stkp.com/FF/FWBUTTONS/hamsterbutton.gif[/img][url

daglob

The Shadow with a yellow power ring...

GhostMachine

Its too bad DC doesn't do What Ifs. (Or would that be "What If?s") Because I'd love to see one where Batman did get the yellow power ring.

(A few DC Elseworlds have been what if stories, like JLA: The Nail and Speeding Bullets, though)

marhawkman

Yeah that would be cool. Knowing Batman though he'd follow Gardner's footsteps. :)