FRP Update - (9-3-2015) - Days of Present Ends

Started by Previsionary, February 19, 2009, 05:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Previsionary

Wow, it's been awhile! FRP has been updated. Wanna know what the update includes? Here's a list:

1. 12 Maps by Cmdrkoenig and Conduit!
2. 120+ new and old fx I've made over the years including the X-pack and V-pack!
3. 11 old meshes by Syn
4. The Ultimate Trio mod and an update to the Batman mod
5. 16 new skins by Chuckles.

So go check those out and enjoy what you find! If you have any problems, please post here and let us know.
Disappear when you least expe--

deano_ue

dood sweet, now when's the next update, c'mon gimme :p

detourne_me

Incredible new site Prev!
outstanding layout and design.
I've already downloaded everything from it!!
But....  i cannot download the X-Pack fx (media fire says its an incomplete file or something, and the full install of ultimate trio is weird too.  not dl'ing properly

Thanks Again!

tommyboy

Good update, thanks.
Lots to download..

M25

That's a ton of great stuff...

Thanks to everyone involved.

wickerman

The Wickerman - creator of the Metal Storm Mod -
[img]http://webzoom.freewebs.com/wickermanim/cw.jpg[/img]

Sledgehammer

Thanks to all, amazing stuff!

USAgent

Awsome release!   Finally I have been looking forward to these FX as you know, especially the "jimmies" <_<
And like detourne I can't download the X-men fx pack as well

Previsionary

Quote from: USAgent on February 19, 2009, 11:57:12 PM
Awsome release!   Finally I have been looking forward to these FX as you know, especially the "jimmies" <_<
And like detourne I can't download the X-men fx pack as well

That's odd, as I just tried it and it worked (it's been working all year actually considering when I first released it :P). Mediafire may be having server issues.

USAgent

Right on!  Got it Prev, thanks again.

Previsionary

Coming soon:

X-mod by Jands:

Though it was unfinished and only 4 missions (though I remember a mission 5 and 6 add-on which I don't seem to have), this mod will soon be on FRP for you ff1 aficionados to grab! This mod comes packed with quite a few X-men and even includes voices for those that never got a chance to test it out.

Spoiler

Aliens vs. Predators by Jands:

Another short and unfinished mod that might light your fancy. I don't recall this mod ever getting a wide release, but I might be wrong. If you want to enjoy two missions of Alien fun, then this should be something to pick up when it finds its way onto FRP.

Spoiler

Expect it and some other stuff sometime soonish.

BentonGrey

Awesome stuff Prev!  I'm glad to see the site finally going public, and those two new mods look really cool!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

docdelorean88

I remeber playing that xmen Mod! Would there be a way to convert it into a ffvttr format. My ff doesn't work anymore and i cant afford another copy right now. I loved this mod soooo much. Can't wait for this to come out.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Previsionary

Quote from: docdelorean88 on February 24, 2009, 01:50:40 AM
I remeber playing that xmen Mod! Would there be a way to convert it into a ffvttr format. My ff doesn't work anymore and i cant afford another copy right now. I loved this mod soooo much. Can't wait for this to come out.

Short answer: No. But the good news is, FF1 is like under 5 dollars if you can find it around or online. So, if you ever get up enough moolah, it shouldn't break your bank.
----------------

Something else that's coming to the FRP circle courtesy of Lude/Jands/Arlecchino

HERO CITY:

Spoiler

This custom hero mod was quite big back when it was released and, imho, it still holds up today. You take a street level hero (5k in initial value, but you can "train" the hero and even replace him/her when you have the prestige) and go through a total of 9 missions to help save a bunch of cities from chaos. The mod was pretty diverse, as far as missions and objectives go, and each individual mission could take quite a while to fully complete. Not to mention that the coding was pretty great and effective. Unfortunately, this mod was not completed, but there's more than enough to keep you busy. If you do happen to download this mod, be prepared to do a bit of thinking in some missions and it's not something I'd classify as...easy...to finish.

docdelorean88

Quote from: Previsionary on February 24, 2009, 10:35:23 AM
Quote from: docdelorean88 on February 24, 2009, 01:50:40 AM

Short answer: No. But the good news is, FF1 is like under 5 dollars if you can find it around or online. So, if you ever get up enough moolah, it shouldn't break your bank.
----------------

Something else that's coming to the FRP circle courtesy of Lude/Jands/Arlecchino

HERO CITY:

Spoiler

This custom hero mod was quite big back when it was released and, imho, it still holds up today. You take a street level hero (5k in initial value, but you can "train" the hero and even replace him/her when you have the prestige) and go through a total of 9 missions to help save a bunch of cities from chaos. The mod was pretty diverse, as far as missions and objectives go, and each individual mission could take quite a while to fully complete. Not to mention that the coding was pretty great and effective. Unfortunately, this mod was not completed, but there's more than enough to keep you busy. If you do happen to download this mod, be prepared to do a bit of thinking in some missions and it's not something I'd classify as...easy...to finish.
Yeah, thought such. No matter. I love all of the skins and meshes, if i ever get enough hard drive space i will definately get a new copy of FF. Can't wait to see more.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

jeremy355

I'm glad to see Hero City available again, it was one of my favorites. It's sad they never finished it though.

TaskMasterX

We could always use more FX and maps for :ffvstr:! Thanks for all this great stuff, guys!

Previsionary

Another week, another update. This update includes the following:

1. 4 old school ff1 mods
  -These mods are Spider-man and the Marvel Knights, Hero City, X-mod, and AvP
2. 4 old fx that weren't publicly available
3. Another simple coding tip.

Nothing particularly big, but...yeah.

BentonGrey

Always glad to see a new update Prev!  I think you're actually over pricing FF1 there, ha.  It is SUPER cheap, and if you don't own it, you should.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Previsionary

mmmk, let's play catchup. Now, on FRP2:

1. Several new Highlight posts, one of which was written by Benton Grey on the subject of Aquadork...I mean Aquaman.
2. Mission 5 and 6 of Jands' X-mod for FF1
3. Three old fx by myself that were previously unavailable: Meteor, Lightning strike, and Water spray
4. Coding tips 3 and 4

Yeah, nothing heavy, but there's some good stuff coming...on the horizon. BTW, The aquaman post= long read. Benton and his essays. :P

BentonGrey

Just for the record, Prev. asked me for, and I quote, an "essay."  :D
God Bless

GogglesPizanno

Dude, Benton... this aquaman thing... we gotta talk man.
I think there might be a 12 step program or something we can get you in.

cmdrkoenig67

Aquaholism is a disease...

Dana :lol:

BentonGrey

You two...read it....every word of it.
God Bless

GogglesPizanno

Aquaman wouldn't read it... he'd just telepathically tell one of his fish to do it...  :D

Previsionary

Silly goggles...Aquaman and his fish friends can't read! They're underwater and stuff. Besides, Aquaman would be too busy trying to save the world...too bad he can't do anything about any trouble that happens on land...*insert Family Guy sequence here...*

BentonGrey

God Bless

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: Previsionary on March 14, 2009, 07:23:10 PM
Silly goggles...Aquaman and his fish friends can't read! They're underwater and stuff. Besides, Aquaman would be too busy trying to save the world...too bad he can't do anything about any trouble that happens on land...*insert Family Guy sequence here...*

Aquaman cant read? That's kinda sad.
He should catch a class at the learning Annex or something.

cmdrkoenig67

tsk, tsk, tsk...He breathes dirty fish-poo water and is illiterate...Sad.  I'll read yer stinkin' essay, Benny.

Dana :P

BentonGrey

Like I always tell Prev....y'all just wish you were so awesome. ^_^
God Bless