Junacho's skins - 02/26/2009 - DONNA TROY Released...

Started by juancho, February 22, 2009, 06:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juancho

YES, i know either u cannot believe the fact that I am skining agian, or you dont know who the hell I am...hehehe
Anyways you gotta thank miguelyanke for pushing me to get in touch with my skining roots ehhe

I'm proud to present my latest creation DONNA TROY....
This is just a preview, the skin is not complete yet, mainly cause of the hair is just wrong, the mapping is so hard to figure out its giving me a head ache (migueliyo tenemos que ver si podemos arreglar eso en el skope ok?)

I really hope u like her

SEE LARGER PIC IN NEXT POST

Skope by miguel yanke.... gracias!!!!!!

Podmark

Great to see you back!
Donna looks very nice, but the preview is a bit on the small side.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Shogunn2517

Good to see you back.  Your work was always top notch.

bearded

good job, i really like the face.  from what i can see, hair looks ok.

detourne_me

miguelyanke

heheheh, lo sé, pero confío en tus posibilidades precioso ^_^

He mezclado dos pelos; uno para que la raya quede en la izquierda y tenga "ondulación" y el segundo para que tenga vuelo.
ambos están "transparentados" para que se puedan compaginar.

En cualquier caso, dime cuándo y me conecto al messenger y hablamos (en el skype estoy todos los días).

Un besazo cielo

(just an explanation about what and when fix a hair problem)

Klauser

Welcome back!

And ... WOW ... what a return.  I love the skin!!!  :wub:

laughing paradox

That face work is incredible! Great job.

As a suggestion, did you try adding reflection on the costume to the left? It may make all those blue stars pop and shine even more. Maybe even a touch of glow. I can't tell if you added it in that picture.

docdelorean88

I think the eyes say it all. What a fantastic looking skin! Can't wait to see more1!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

juancho

Thanks everybody for the warm wellcome back.
Here is a bigger picture, It was really late yesterday and i just wanted to show everyone what i was working on ehhe
she will be released as soon as i speak to miguel and see what we can do with her hair

deano_ue

and where the bloody hell have you been

fantastic work my friend, you have improved amazingly, hopefully this means your back for good

AfghanAnt

The Hitman

Podmark

With the larger pic I can really tell how great a skin it is.
Great work!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Gremlin

murs47

UnkoMan

Lunarman

Very, very cool. You managed to make a complex design that doesn't look confusing :)

Sledgehammer

Excellent work here. I especially like her face expression.

I agree that the design is quite complex, yet you managed to pull it off nicely.

juancho

Hey my fellow Reborners!!!
Thank you all so much for the kind words, its really nice to be back in action and feel that u like my work.
I am glad to anounce that miguel was able to fix the probs on donnas hair (te quiero nene gracias!!!) and after a few touch ups I'm proud to present the finished product

DONNA TROY TITANS & DONNA TROY RETURNS

as a matter of fact she is redy to go so if anybody is interested here is the link to get both skins and skope!!
enjoy!!!

my_Donnatroy_skope.rar - 2.21MB

Gremlin

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Beautiful skins, and welcome back!  We always like it when skinners return to active duty. ^_^  That Troy with the stars is just amazing.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

WyldFyre

Veerrry nice Donna.  Makes me wish I had read more of the Titans stories.  Great work. THanks for all the toys.
For Freedom!

TAP43

Very nice way to return, I really like both of these and look forward to playing with them.
Thanks and welcome back

miguelyanke

I've just retourned from my hollidays!!! ^_^

THANKS TO YOU FOR GIVE ME THE PLEASURE OF DOING A SKOPE TO YOU ^_^ (cuestión que me encantaría repetir, y espero que no haga falta que te lo diga ^(k)^)

The skin looks wonderful ^.~