News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Weaponizing kryptonite?

Started by Shogunn2517, February 27, 2009, 04:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogunn2517

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help out.  I just finished a Metallo hero file, of course fitting him with a Toxic attribute that will disable the kryptonians I have with the Vulnerability attribute.  What I was wondering for his sake, as well as other Superman villians(ie. Lex Luthor), is there a way to weaponize kryptonite?  More specifically, a way to have an attack created that specifically affects those who have a vulnerability to alien minerals?

Also, on a side note, I was just curious to know, what effect do you prefer for the Toxic to have against Vulnerability?  It's default on theWorks, but personally, I use Hexed, which works well enough for a desired effect.

Any suggestions?

Xenolith

One way to weaponize green K is by altering the hero AI if you are useing FFX 3.x.  You would tell the AI to only use the attack against heroes with the "kryptonian" subtype, and of course you'd have to assign "kryptonian" to all the appropriate hero AIs.   

Shogunn2517

detourne_me

i only know of one way to weaponize kryptonite without having to create ai subsets and everything.

what i do is creat a limey lure power,  set the limey lure to spawn alien_mineral.  but for this it's like a character pulls out a piece of krypton ite and throws it at superman. 

captmorgan72

Quote from: detourne_me on February 28, 2009, 07:08:17 AM
i only know of one way to weaponize kryptonite without having to create ai subsets and everything.

what i do is creat a limey lure power,  set the limey lure to spawn alien_mineral.  but for this it's like a character pulls out a piece of krypton ite and throws it at superman. 

How do you set limey lure to spawn alien_mineral?

detourne_me

one of the boxes in FFX control centre does it.  i think it's the Object Template box.  just type it in.