Tomato's Meshes: Mirror Mirror time again! (05/25/13)

Started by Tomato, March 16, 2009, 11:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reepicheep

Outcast

Quote from: Tomato on October 01, 2010, 08:32:30 PM
Also, I don't know who this they is you speak of... after the initial release by unko and I, I'm the only one who's dealt with it.

This forum needs more villains btw. The easiest way for me to include you yokels is to have you as villains, and I think there are maybe 20 villain avs on the entire board.

Sorry, my mistake Tomato. I thought you collaborated with someone making that mod. :doh:

Well if you're running low on villains, you can always even the odds with some henchmen like Randy's Sharkmen. Or you could just mind control, blackmail or cause a disagreement between the heroes to make them fight each other. But you're right, it'd be nice to have more villains around. So....who want's to be a super villain? :P

Tomato

Quote from: Outcast on October 03, 2010, 01:04:55 PM
Also, I don't know who this they is you speak of... after the initial release by unko and I, I'm the only one who's dealt with it.

This forum needs more villains btw. The easiest way for me to include you yokels is to have you as villains, and I think there are maybe 20 villain avs on the entire board.

Sorry, my mistake Tomato. I thought you collaborated with someone making that mod. :doh:

Well if you're running low on villains, you can always even the odds with some henchmen like Randy's Sharkmen. Or you could just mind control, blackmail or cause a disagreement between the heroes to make them fight each other. But you're right, it'd be nice to have more villains around. So....who want's to be a super villain? :P

Heh... I did collab with Unko, for the initial release and updates anyway. But a year or so back I pulled the mod out of the basement and updated it with newer hero files and such.

I'm not exactly low on villains... I've got pages of supervillain designs to pull from if I need them. But the easiest was to throw in avatars is when the storyline calls for "Generic villain b" during a larger arc. As for the sharkmen... well, let's just say that I have no shortage of minions.

Alaric

Have you considered doing meshes for some avatar's arch-enemies? We could have a thread for that somewhere- people could post information/descriptions of their avatar's main enemies, and meshers and skinners could work from that, if they felt like it...
Fear the "A"!!!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Outcast on October 01, 2010, 03:55:06 PM
Nice to know there'll be more than a few avatars in your mod Tomato. It's really cool of you to give Randy his own set of keys. I'll be sure to check those out too.:)

Quote from: Kenn on September 30, 2010, 04:26:12 PM
Is the Forum Battle Royale still available anywhere?

Oh, there is also this FR Avatar Mod which they updated. It's hosted at FRP 2. http://frp.unlimited2.net/mods/   :)

Well... the keys are mainly by vertex (from his b69 shade mesh) but I gave him a new idle because I couldn't see randy using the other one.

I've always been a villian...just nobody ever took me seriously...course the vodka, flatulance and having Prem and Tiobe as archenemies kinda explains all that...heh.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

herowithoutacape

I would have absolutely no problem being a villain, but my moniker presents a slight problem  :doh:
Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow
[img]http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL126/1138166/214

The Hitman

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 05, 2010, 05:11:45 PM
Quote from: Outcast on October 01, 2010, 03:55:06 PM
Nice to know there'll be more than a few avatars in your mod Tomato. It's really cool of you to give Randy his own set of keys. I'll be sure to check those out too.:)

Quote from: Kenn on September 30, 2010, 04:26:12 PM
Is the Forum Battle Royale still available anywhere?

Oh, there is also this FR Avatar Mod which they updated. It's hosted at FRP 2. http://frp.unlimited2.net/mods/   :)

Well... the keys are mainly by vertex (from his b69 shade mesh) but I gave him a new idle because I couldn't see randy using the other one.

I've always been a villian...just nobody ever took me seriously...course the vodka, flatulance and having Prem and Tiobe as archenemies kinda explains all that...heh.

Uhhh... technically, I'm a "metahuman for hire," so I totally would work as a villian.

vamp

Quote from: The Hitman on October 06, 2010, 05:01:19 AM
Uhhh... technically, I'm a "metahuman for hire," so I totally would work as a villian.

And seeing as me and Hitman "worked" together, I could be too. I am kinda an anti hero. I guess Like Punisher or Deadpool.

Tomato

Mk, I wasn't saying villains don't exist on here (I could name 6 or so more on top of you guys who've posted) but compared to number of heroes, I'd estimate ya'll make up about 20% of the boards... proportionately there are fewer villains than heroes.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on October 06, 2010, 05:30:21 PM
Mk, I wasn't saying villains don't exist on here (I could name 6 or so more on top of you guys who've posted) but compared to number of heroes, I'd estimate ya'll make up about 20% of the boards... proportionately there are fewer villains than heroes.

Now that is true..though most of us villianious types have our cronies to fall back on...Randy has Shark Men..I've got undead jalapeneos..Prem, well, nobody loves Prem!!

murs47

Previsionary

Quote from: murs47 on October 08, 2010, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 08, 2010, 04:09:55 PM
...Prem, well, nobody loves Prem!!

I'm sure someone does...somewhere...maybe.

Please. You muckbuckets won't stop mentioning my twin, so you both obviously love him. How pathetic you monkeys are. What, did he refuse your advances and now you're taking out your wrath on him like jilted exes? How fitting for two lame peas in a pod. Someone will like you platypuses some day. Well, Murs, maybe not you. You're a nobody. But DJ has a chance... a very small, almost non-existent chance of finding........ someone that'll tolerate his musk.
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

Quote from: Previsionary on October 08, 2010, 05:32:54 PM

Please. You muckbuckets won't stop mentioning my twin, so you both obviously love him. How pathetic you monkeys are. What, did he refuse your advances and now you're taking out your wrath on him like jilted exes? How fitting for two lame peas in a pod. Someone will like you platypuses some day. Well, Murs, maybe not you. You're a nobody. But DJ has a chance... a very small, almost non-existent chance of finding........ someone that'll tolerate his musk.

See, that right there? That's why no one loves you.

Previsionary

Quote from: Tomato on October 08, 2010, 10:20:21 PM

Silly, Tom. Your opinion is as important as Paris Hilton's thoughts on politics. Let's keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to open that mouth of yours. Lemme make it simpler: don't speak. Don't say another word.
Disappear when you least expe--

Cyber Burn

But, but, but...I think Paris Hilton is an intellectual giant, and her philisophical views on global politics has always been on the verge of groundbreaking.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Previsionary on October 08, 2010, 10:22:50 PM
Quote from: Tomato on October 08, 2010, 10:20:21 PM

Silly, Tom. Your opinion is as important as Paris Hilton's thoughts on politics. Let's keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to open that mouth of yours. Lemme make it simpler: don't speak. Don't say another word.

Wow...somebody definetly needs someone to love him...alas, it won't happen do outburst like these.  And by the way, sounds like ye jealous I have a small chance of finding someone...whereas you most certainly don't!!!!

Tomato

Despite appearances, the helmet is full mapped (and mapped well, if I do say so meself). I'm just not gonna skin it.

Podmark

Quote from: Tomato on December 11, 2010, 10:51:36 PM
(and mapped well, if I do say so meself)

I'll be the judge of that (and judge well, if I do say so meself)
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

Figured out a new technique for anime-style hair. Boo-yah!

Podmark

ooo nice. We could really use lots more hair options. It's always hard to find the right fit.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Harness still clips, but I'm not stressing out about it. worst case I'm sure there are 100+ others other people have done to skope in it's place.

detourne_me

Wow,  looks really cool.... Who is it?
Also I'm excited to see that Antman too.

Tomato

The last playable Electric Freedom member in the first level of the Influx mod.

Tomato

-solved most of the clipping issues on the harness... still iffy around the lower torso, but I'll play with it in max and see what I can come up with.

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Tomato

The above character is called "Teknos," the avatar of a former member of Electric Freedom who I've been in contact with. He wasn't a part of the site for very long, but I felt his tech-themed avatar would fit well alongside Ink, GG, and Volt. Certain other EF members (AA, C6, DJ, etc.) who have been active more recently, particularly during or after the Gamma Patrol "era", can be more easily given a cameo in later levels.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on December 17, 2010, 01:02:37 AM
The above character is called "Teknos," the avatar of a former member of Electric Freedom who I've been in contact with. He wasn't a part of the site for very long, but I felt his tech-themed avatar would fit well alongside Ink, GG, and Volt. Certain other EF members (AA, C6, DJ, etc.) who have been active more recently, particularly during or after the Gamma Patrol "era", can be more easily given a cameo in later levels.

Hmmm...could it be Tortuga? I wonder.

Ohhh....cameo in later levels!!  YEAH!!  CAMEO TIME!!! Make sure to get my good side!  :)

Tomato

detourne_me

No way! You actually did it 'mato? Congratulations bro. I'm sure he's well worth the effort now with the killer keyframes.