Mission Architect Forum

Started by Alaric, March 26, 2009, 03:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

Once I14 goes live, any chance of adding a separate Mission Architect Forum here? Seems to me that it's distinct enough from the rest of CoH/V to warrant it, and I suspect it would be active enough.
Fear the "A"!!!

Funeral-Pyre

Anyone have any ideas about how soon it will be till it goes live?

MikeB7

I agree with a new Architect subforum.  It would open up more in-depth conversation threads and people would be more likely to start new ones without fear of cluttering the main forum.  Good idea.   :thumbup:

Marmeille

Quote from: Funeral-Pyre on March 26, 2009, 03:56:36 PM
Anyone have any ideas about how soon it will be till it goes live?

Well, since Positron himself said in an interview for GameRevolution that the CoH: Architect Edition box would go on sale in april it should go live kinda soon. Amazon.com has the CoH: Architect Edition product for an april 14th release but they ain't always right about that kinda thing. I'm pretty sure NCsoft would like to have I14 live before the end of April though, in time for the 5th anniversary of the game.

:yipee
Marmeille is the wisest cat ever, EVER!!!
Cool Cape is sometimes made of oatmeal (freaking unstable molecules).
[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/marma_pix/CivilWarMarm.gif[/img]

Funeral-Pyre

Another question: will the arcs we create on test transfer over automatically to when it goes live or are we going to have to re-create them all over again?

Alaric

Quote from: Funeral-Pyre on March 27, 2009, 02:47:24 AM
Another question: will the arcs we create on test transfer over automatically to when it goes live or are we going to have to re-create them all over again?

Neither. We'll be able to transfer them, ourselves. Read here.
Fear the "A"!!!

Funeral-Pyre

I know Al brought up this idea while i14 was in test, but any chance of getting the forum created?  I would like to include within that forum a place where we can discuss each other's arcs.  I for one would love to hear any comments/critiques about my arc and ideas to make improvements on them.  Thoughts?

Zapow

[img width=145 height=45]http://home.cogeco.ca/~gdaybloke/HB/hbanim.gif[/img]

"I hold to a simple philosophy: Just assume everyone's a piece of crap and then be pleasantly surprised if you find anyone who ain't." - Luke Cage

MikeB7

Funeral-Pyre