Having waaaaay too much fun with a program

Started by Tomato, March 27, 2009, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

After rediscovering the flash superhero creator over on http://fabricadeherois.blogspot.com/ , I've been having a lot of fun playing around with it. Thought I'd show off my FR ones.

Members of the FR Mod:

New Power Inc:

Hero Force:

The Champions of Freedom:

FX Force Core (old school I know, but it IS still up  ;)):

Unaffiliated Heroes:

Unaffiliated Villains:

Obviously a bunch was edited post-creation, but you'd be surprised just how much was just done using the program.

Edit: Trying out a new organization system, if anyone can think of similar groupings (don't want to have too much overlap though, thus no GPL or FC) that would cover some of the unaffiliated members, I'm cool. This also gives me a goal, because the one before now was the FRmod peeps.

Finally, for my own ego, avatar rankings sofar:
C6- 73
Deanjo- 45
Tomato- 44
Juancho- 43

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Alaric

Almost missed this- it's been so long since anything happened in the "Alternate Avatars" forum, I've stopped checking to see if there were any new posts...

Those are great! Added them to my vast collection of FR avatar images of various sorts...
Fear the "A"!!!

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Tomato

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support  :D.

This took a loooong time. It was fun to make though.

deano_ue

damn man that looks sweet, i'm actually quite surprised at how well flesheaters design looked tooned

Figure Fan

docdelorean88

Yeah, i'm bumbed it isn't Timm sytled anymore but that is okay! I love this program. And Yes, editing is a must for some creative purposes.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

The Hitman

Tomato

4 more for yall (no prize to the first to guess who all the ones I've completed are)

Blkcasanova247

Who's that handsome brother in the middle? I wonder? :rolleyes: :P Nice work T!
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Alaric

Looks like I have a new avatar image!

That's great- Thanks!  :thumbup:

Yes, I know who they all are- I'll let someone else get that no-prize, though :)

Is it just me, or do these make anyone else really want to see a Freedom Reborn animated series?  ;)
Fear the "A"!!!

Glitch Girl

Hey it's me!  :D  Nice one Tomato. 

and Alaric, it's not just you.  :)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Tomato

Quote from: Alaric on March 30, 2009, 02:29:09 PM
Is it just me, or do these make anyone else really want to see a Freedom Reborn animated series?  ;)

Well, what kind of show would it be without villains?  ;)

Edit: fixed the back of the coats.

Gremlin

These are pretty sweet! I love that Hero Editor, but my feeble photoshopping skills limit me severely. Also, I never knew what Prem's av looked like.

I second the Freedom Reborn Animated Series idea.

Also: Kommando's coat doesn't appear to have a back... ;)

Tortuga

Reepicheep

Ooh, these are really pretty!

Hope this catches on around here, for sure.

YoungHeros

Mr. Hamrick

ok, having some issues with that hero maker.  Tomato, did you do the fleshtone coloring in photoshop or in the hero maker?  GRR.

Tomato

Technically I use Paint Shop Pro, but no, flesh tone is done purely within the program. A pure Caucasian tone is third from the bottom, second from the right.

Edit: I was going to wait on posting these until I finished one more person's avatar, but after I realized I'd basically end up doing two separate costumes each involving custom work... I decided it'd be better to just post them now, heh.

The Hitman

billdamn22

Figure Fan

That's a clever array of villains, Tomato ;)

These are great!

Tomato

Quote from: Figure Fan on April 02, 2009, 05:58:29 AM
That's a clever array of villains, Tomato ;)

These are great!

Only Wave 1, BTW. Wave 2 will probably come out whenever I can find a pic of a certain gore-obsessed skinner's avatar.

Vertex

You're having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun  :D
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Tomato

Pfft, I've got 10 X-men saved as well... and that's not counting the Storm I deleted because I didn't like how it turned out.

Edit:

This is what happens when you leave your vegetables out and unsupervised for too long.

Spring Heeled Jack

clownprince

Volsung

Stuff  hosted by the courtesy of http://www.freedom-asylum.co.uk/

The_Baroness