Having waaaaay too much fun with a program

Started by Tomato, March 27, 2009, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB7

:thumbup:
Nice find!  That's some fun stuff there.  The program seems unfinished tho - they haven't added the nipple hose option yet.  I'm guessing that will be in the next update.

AfghanAnt

Oh wow. I had no clue you did one of me!  :)

UnkoMan

I didn't see these before. Coooool.

Man, did you even have to edit mine at all? I've got one of the simplest outfits around here (though everybody forgets the little pouch).

But, yeah dude, these are rad.

Podmark

These are pretty cool. Any chance someone can translate the controls for me. I'd like to play with this.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

We COULD do that... or you could hit the little US flag icon that conveniently makes everything English.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Tomato on April 06, 2009, 05:51:39 PM
We COULD do that... or you could hit the little US flag icon that conveniently makes everything English.

Yeah, it only took me an hour or so to notice that.   :doh:
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Podmark

Quote from: Tomato on April 06, 2009, 05:51:39 PM

Geez I looked all over for something like that  :doh:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Don't feel bad, I missed it too for awhile, heh.

Oh, I'm trying to pound out a bunch of new avatars over the course of this tuesday (since I kinda slacked off a bit, heh) and I just wanted to leave it open to anyone who hasn't gotten an "animated" treatment from me yet that you can PM me your favorite avatar design. I've got quite a few I wish to do, but I don't know which design to use, heh.

For now, however...

Tomato

3 more, and I'm adding the completed ones to the first post.

The Hitman

Blkcasanova247

Sweet batch Tomato. :thumbup: I especially love that Yellow Lantern...the design looks familiar. :rolleyes: :P Ok...that's it...now you're on my AV redesign list.  ;) :)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Tomato

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on April 07, 2009, 01:52:10 PM
Sweet batch Tomato. :thumbup: I especially love that Yellow Lantern...the design looks familiar. :rolleyes: :P Ok...that's it...now you're on my AV redesign list.  ;) :)

Oh, is that so? That is SO odd.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Reepicheep

Blkcasanova247

You're always part of the family Reepi....like a distant cousin or something. :P That AV design is also ringing a bell. :rolleyes:  :thumbup: Tomato you're the "fruit"? :huh: Oh I just did a quick sketch of the AV redesign I'm planning...I think it gonna be two versions of "fruit filled" goodness. ^_^

Tomato

And now... for a villain so evil, were I to even speak his name he would be summoned forth to this thread, to smite us all in a wave of complete brainlessness.

Blkcasanova247

Dammit...he keeps turnin up like penny. Nice work on he that shall remain nameless. It's so annoying that its cool? :huh:

juancho

woah dude!! this are off the hook
awsome job here!! i love what you have done!!!

Sevenforce

Win thread is win ^_^

Nice work, Tomato. Especially in regards to attention to detail, I think you got everything :cool:
I so need booze -_-

billdamn22

:unsure: Cool work on "you know who." Careful he may be watching. Biding his time to strike. :unsure:

Tomato

I hope you'll forgive me for 75% of this batch, but they ARE all avatars, just of my friends from another board.

And for his post, Sevenforce got animated

Tomato

Gremlin

Sweet! I look so hardcore. Haha. Thanks, 'Mato!

Cdub

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/Wallan100/Untitled.png[/img]
"Go ahead and shoot me. I CAN'T DIE ANYWAYS!"

vamp

Man, these all look pretty awesome. I like grem for some reason  ^_^

Tomato

Let's put it this way... I do, but I also reserve the right to turn requests down or end work on requests without being expected to give a reason. I've had good and bad experiences with requests, and the bad usually makes me give up on projects like this entirely.

98% of the time requests won't be a problem (obviously I'm having such a hard time churning these out, heh) but like I said, bad experiences.

Cdub

Do you think you could do Suicide (muscular, wear camo pants that are tucked into mid-calf boots, he wears a green shirt with a dark green S on it, is caucasian, and has semi-short blond hair.)?

Tomato

Quote from: Cdub on April 09, 2009, 04:49:55 AM
Do you think you could do Suicide (muscular, wear camo pants that are tucked into mid-calf boots, he wears a green shirt with a dark green S on it, is caucasian, and has semi-short blond hair.)?

Er... is that your avatar character?

Cdub

Actually no, but I'd like to use the model you do of Suicide to use it as a refrence pictre.  ^_^

Tomato

Quote from: Cdub on April 09, 2009, 05:50:30 AM
Actually no, but I'd like to use the model you do of Suicide to use it as a refrence pictre.  ^_^

Er, I actally meant my response in terms of avatar creation (this being a thread for avatars and all) but you do realize I'm doing most of this with a flash program, right? You'd be better off playing with it yourself, seeing what you like.

http://fabricadeherois.blogspot.com/